good stoner music

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

what do my fellow stoner listen to ?

rock
6
50%
alternative
1
8%
rap
0
No votes
techno
0
No votes
hip hop
4
33%
other
1
8%
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
weedeye
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:54 am
Location: new york
Contact:

good stoner music

Post by weedeye »

Hey I am high as fuck right now and I can't think of anything good to listen to.
Last edited by weedeye on Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
The Firefly
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:05 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by The Firefly »

nothing like a bit of Death Metal to soothe the soul when caned.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Callmege/Weed%20guru/Stupified_FIREFLY_copy.jpg[/img]
MOSH PIT!!!
User avatar
weedeye
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:54 am
Location: new york
Contact:

too hardcore

Post by weedeye »

I love death metal when I am sober but i find it to be very stressful when I am stoned. I am a very paranoid stoner !!!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I'm pretty open-minded musically, I'll listen to lots of different genres, but the best fucking thing to ever listen to high is Bob Marley.
User avatar
its_ready
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:02 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by its_ready »

i like mellow hip hoplike cunninlynguists they are sooooooooooooo smooth
My name is scalpel - I cut open the filthiest people In the hands of doctors that are evil
Doctors that abuse the use of needles
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

its_ready wrote:i like mellow hip hoplike cunninlynguists they are sooooooooooooo smooth
pff lol, is it just me or is this conversation is oral sex oriented right now?
Dubious Dimebag
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by Dubious Dimebag »

I like Metallica big time. I don't really have a preference though, I'm open to all music. Classical is awesome stoned.
[img]http://pichold.com/tmp/oink.jpg[/img]
"How can you be sure this is weed ?
We can't trust our own instincts!
Take this down the the analyze and have it labbed!"
Mind Terrorist
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
Contact:

Post by Mind Terrorist »

wow! you people like metal! this must ne the first forum i've posted on where i don't get slated for my views on metal - i'm a complete metal head, in with metallica, pantera, machine head, fear factory, soulfly, sepultura, slayer and the rest.

death metal all the way.
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users