good stoner music
Moderator: Moderators
- weedeye
- Casual toker

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:54 am
- Location: new york
- Contact:
good stoner music
Hey I am high as fuck right now and I can't think of anything good to listen to.
Last edited by weedeye on Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- The Firefly
- Bonghead

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:05 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
- weedeye
- Casual toker

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:54 am
- Location: new york
- Contact:
too hardcore
I love death metal when I am sober but i find it to be very stressful when I am stoned. I am a very paranoid stoner !!!
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- its_ready
- Bonghead

- Posts: 241
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:02 am
- Location: uk
- Contact:
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
-
Dubious Dimebag
- Casual toker

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: Florida
- Contact:
-
Mind Terrorist
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 747
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
- Contact:
wow! you people like metal! this must ne the first forum i've posted on where i don't get slated for my views on metal - i'm a complete metal head, in with metallica, pantera, machine head, fear factory, soulfly, sepultura, slayer and the rest.
death metal all the way.
death metal all the way.
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users