Who are the coolest people on the forums?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:21 am
Contact:

Post by God »

EDOT: (WITH EDIT SPELLED WRONG)
i decided not to answer this cause i dont really know who.. all i know is sensei is hilarious. a couple people i saw think he's an ass, cause of his brand of humor, but i think the shit he says is pretty fuckin funny.
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

I think Sensei and I would get along with our sense of humours haha
Smokin Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:29 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by Smokin Joe »

Words that rhyme with vagina:

china, angina, north carolina, Must I remind-ya?, Why ya gotta whine, huh?, In prison, I'll confine-ya, would you please rewind-the tape?

BTW, I have the biggest dick in a room fool of castrated chimpanzees
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Smokin Joe wrote:BTW, I have the biggest dick in a room fool of castrated chimpanzees
No comments.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users