Who are the coolest people on the forums?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Cyanid3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
Location: Niles, Michigan
Contact:

Who are the coolest people on the forums?

Post by Cyanid3 »

Who do u think is the absolute koolest person on this site? There's just so many to choose from, i mean off the top of my head i can think of Kronix, $tu, Caro, and more...There's also like chicka (not to mention she's extremely good looking), she's tight, there's terential, which certain people seem to dislike but he's seriously not bad if u dont take everything he sais so personally, he's one of the most knowledgable people on this site if not the most. There's a few too many to list but u get the point. You know what's funny, lol i've only been on here around 4 days, and u can just tell, some of these people are kickass, what's ur opinion?

Ok i was thinking and im like, you know what, this should probably be a poll, but i'd have to list like 20 people, i duno if that's even possible..hmm lol sounds like a good idea though...
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9c940b27d9544f0ba08dfa9a4e7664cb/f9e095c0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

dude, i can just see someone is going to come in here and say "I'm the coolest" and someone will disagree and there will be a flame war, so I'm not going to cast any votes....




































Caro 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by seedy fella »

haha yeah theres too many and i dont like playin favourites so i not really gonna say 8)
..My Hat It Has A PomPom.. A PomPom Has My Hat.. And If It Had No PomPom.. It Would Not Be My Hat..

[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/737/images/hi_im_tom_5538521.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

this has been done before hasnt it? any most people said Higher?
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by seedy fella »

dunno :?
..My Hat It Has A PomPom.. A PomPom Has My Hat.. And If It Had No PomPom.. It Would Not Be My Hat..

[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/737/images/hi_im_tom_5538521.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I'M THE COOLEST!

No I'm not

Yes I am

No I am not

Flame war over

hehehehehehehehehehe
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by seedy fella »

Herbal $tu wrote:I'M THE COOLEST!

No I'm not

Yes I am

No I am not

Flame war over

hehehehehehehehehehe
8)
..My Hat It Has A PomPom.. A PomPom Has My Hat.. And If It Had No PomPom.. It Would Not Be My Hat..

[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/737/images/hi_im_tom_5538521.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Nobody is kewler than anybody else on this site, everyone is equal :mrgreen: And whoever thinks that they are better than anyone else is insecure :roll:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

Trance wrote:Nobody is kewler than anybody else on this site, everyone is equal :mrgreen: And whoever thinks that they are better than anyone else is insecure :roll:
I couldn't of said it better.
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

mentioning no names of course :roll:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

I'm pretty sure everyone here is really cool. If you'd just get to know 'em better.
But that's all about time, friend, time.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

I mean if we'd get to all know each other better. Yes, this is more appropriate.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

yeah and I am secure just not mentally stable!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

no competition...



Caro 8)
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Midnight_Toker69 wrote:no competition...



Caro 8)
YeY :wink:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users