Smoke fetuses? REALLY?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

Wait...so you swallowed a whole fish? :o

Chicka, what's your email for msnm?
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

quat_rine@hotmail.com it's in the contact thread btw, with lot of other people's.
:wink:
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

Post by kxbabe »

100:10100 wrote:Wait...so you swallowed a whole fish? :o

Chicka, what's your email for msnm?
I dont think i swallowed one at all ppl made me believe that i could of so i went to the doctor and asked lol
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

lmao
I didn't think it was real but it was close...I can see why you believed it. That is one sick joke to play j, I love it!
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users