Smoke fetuses? REALLY?
Moderator: Moderators
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
Smoke fetuses? REALLY?
This is the conversation I just had with, hm, I think J. I don't know anymore, anyways
Serial Experiments says:
you know how much they cost for stemcell research, what I've got in my backyard is an aborted trasur chest
Chick says:
its what?
Serial Experiments says:
it's an aborted treasurbox
Chick says:
ohh
Serial Experiments says:
would you like to purchase one for stemcell research, 1 for 100$
Serial Experiments says:
con't go below that price
Serial Experiments says:
well I just did a scene from south park
Serial Experiments says:
you don't watch it do you
Serial Experiments says:
well okay you probably think I'm wierdo but for 100$ per fetus I'll be a rich guy in no time
Chick says:
wtf no im not gonna buy that
Chick says:
i dont have any money
Chick says:
im poor
Serial Experiments says:
damn
Serial Experiments says:
I thought you would have been a solid client
Chick says:
no shit
Chick says:
im fucking poor
Chick says:
i l put that on ma weed
Serial Experiments says:
fetuses are very good for smoking, they give you good high
Serial Experiments says:
interested
Serial Experiments says:
you could role about 100 J's out of one fetus
Chick says:
wtf is a fetus
Serial Experiments says:
you don't know what a fetus is
Serial Experiments says:
but you do know what aborted means
Chick says:
now im fucjking passed out
Chick says:
man dude how would i no wat a god dman fetus is
Chick says:
a fetus is the thing in the momas belly
Serial Experiments says:
but you know what a aborted means
Chick says:
but im a girl dud e i dont need no fetus
Serial Experiments says:
yes
Chick says:
thats cruuuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Serial Experiments says:
you got it
Chick says:
stop messing with life
Chick says:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Chick says:
omg nasty
Chick says:
fuck
Chick says:
how can you sell that
Serial Experiments says:
look I can provide you with some a class fetuses for Stemcell Research or for Smoking
Serial Experiments says:
the ones for smoking are dries out and crispy
Serial Experiments says:
dried*
Chick says:
ew
Chick says:
i dont want that
Serial Experiments says:
why not they are excellent for smoking
Chick says:
waaaat
Chick says:
how THE FUCK DO U USE A FETUS TO SMOKE
Chick says:
THAT FUCKING WEIRD MAN
Chick says:
i dont fucking get it
Serial Experiments says:
well you take for instance an arm, you just rip it of the little body. Then you crisp it in your J, the skin is really good
Serial Experiments says:
and then you light the J with aborted beby skin in it and get high
Chick says:
omfg
Chick says:
cant be
Chick says:
cant be
Serial Experiments says:
you mean they don't do that in canada?
Chick says:
omfg no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you FUCKING INSANE OR WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Serial Experiments says:
the fetuses either go in the dumbster or in the joint, that's how it works in belgium
Chick says:
omfggg
Serial Experiments says:
the A_class fetuses are the ones that are like 4 months ols
Serial Experiments says:
old*
Serial Experiments says:
because they have more gene cells in there skin
Serial Experiments says:
gives a weird high
Chick says:
omf
Serial Experiments says:
in Belgium when a girl is really desparet for pot they get pregnant and get an abortion after like 4 months
Serial Experiments says:
then they smoke there own kid
Serial Experiments says:
weird huh
Chick says:
omg no thats sick
I'M FUCKING baked and omg i cant believe i t nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Serial Experiments says:
you know how much they cost for stemcell research, what I've got in my backyard is an aborted trasur chest
Chick says:
its what?
Serial Experiments says:
it's an aborted treasurbox
Chick says:
ohh
Serial Experiments says:
would you like to purchase one for stemcell research, 1 for 100$
Serial Experiments says:
con't go below that price
Serial Experiments says:
well I just did a scene from south park
Serial Experiments says:
you don't watch it do you
Serial Experiments says:
well okay you probably think I'm wierdo but for 100$ per fetus I'll be a rich guy in no time
Chick says:
wtf no im not gonna buy that
Chick says:
i dont have any money
Chick says:
im poor
Serial Experiments says:
damn
Serial Experiments says:
I thought you would have been a solid client
Chick says:
no shit
Chick says:
im fucking poor
Chick says:
i l put that on ma weed
Serial Experiments says:
fetuses are very good for smoking, they give you good high
Serial Experiments says:
interested
Serial Experiments says:
you could role about 100 J's out of one fetus
Chick says:
wtf is a fetus
Serial Experiments says:
you don't know what a fetus is
Serial Experiments says:
but you do know what aborted means
Chick says:
now im fucjking passed out
Chick says:
man dude how would i no wat a god dman fetus is
Chick says:
a fetus is the thing in the momas belly
Serial Experiments says:
but you know what a aborted means
Chick says:
but im a girl dud e i dont need no fetus
Serial Experiments says:
yes
Chick says:
thats cruuuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Serial Experiments says:
you got it
Chick says:
stop messing with life
Chick says:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Chick says:
omg nasty
Chick says:
fuck
Chick says:
how can you sell that
Serial Experiments says:
look I can provide you with some a class fetuses for Stemcell Research or for Smoking
Serial Experiments says:
the ones for smoking are dries out and crispy
Serial Experiments says:
dried*
Chick says:
ew
Chick says:
i dont want that
Serial Experiments says:
why not they are excellent for smoking
Chick says:
waaaat
Chick says:
how THE FUCK DO U USE A FETUS TO SMOKE
Chick says:
THAT FUCKING WEIRD MAN
Chick says:
i dont fucking get it
Serial Experiments says:
well you take for instance an arm, you just rip it of the little body. Then you crisp it in your J, the skin is really good
Serial Experiments says:
and then you light the J with aborted beby skin in it and get high
Chick says:
omfg
Chick says:
cant be
Chick says:
cant be
Serial Experiments says:
you mean they don't do that in canada?
Chick says:
omfg no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you FUCKING INSANE OR WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Serial Experiments says:
the fetuses either go in the dumbster or in the joint, that's how it works in belgium
Chick says:
omfggg
Serial Experiments says:
the A_class fetuses are the ones that are like 4 months ols
Serial Experiments says:
old*
Serial Experiments says:
because they have more gene cells in there skin
Serial Experiments says:
gives a weird high
Chick says:
omf
Serial Experiments says:
in Belgium when a girl is really desparet for pot they get pregnant and get an abortion after like 4 months
Serial Experiments says:
then they smoke there own kid
Serial Experiments says:
weird huh
Chick says:
omg no thats sick
I'M FUCKING baked and omg i cant believe i t nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
HOLY SHIT LMFAO
Serial Experiments says:
I'm laughing my fucking ass of I'm just playing with you
Serial Experiments says:
hahaha
Serial Experiments says:
I hope you didn't believe me
Serial Experiments says:
please say you didn't
OMG OMG I GOT TRICKED omg seemed so real hahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhaaah
Serial Experiments says:
I'm laughing my fucking ass of I'm just playing with you
Serial Experiments says:
hahaha
Serial Experiments says:
I hope you didn't believe me
Serial Experiments says:
please say you didn't
OMG OMG I GOT TRICKED omg seemed so real hahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhaaah
-
Goodtime Slim
- Bonghead

- Posts: 411
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
- j
- Casual toker

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:41 pm
- Location: probably in the woods
- Contact:
- Copp_A_Squat
- Casual toker

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:54 am
- Location: Malton/Mississauga,Canada
- Contact:
- TrIpPiN
- Casual toker

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:22 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
man stfu: incase you didn't notice she lives in Quebec, so English is probally not her first language. Let's have a conversation in french, see how much you can comprehend, bitch.Copp_A_Squat wrote:J ples don't think all canadians are this dumb.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
-
flynn
- bleh
- Bonghead

- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:03 am
- Location: BC, canada
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- SomeGuy
- Casual toker

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:31 am
- Location: Florida
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
I jump out of tree in park and throw a big bag of boosh over too J and run off gigglin like homer!
Last edited by herbal stu on Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- j
- Casual toker

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:41 pm
- Location: probably in the woods
- Contact:
I thought because of the avater "adicted" it was chicka and that Sensei was burning me, my bad I'm deleting my post right now.Herbal $tu wrote:J man chill its copp a squat thats callin her dumb not you so if anyone should be burned alive at the stake without a roach it should be him altho I wont condone anything this topic should be on its way to when topics go wrong
[img]http://people.wiesbaden.netsurf.de/~kikita/img/j.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users