Oxycontin

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
OC80
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:07 am
Contact:

Oxycontin

Post by OC80 »

Anyone here do em? 80s 40s 20s? Fentanyl Pops, patches? Roxis?
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

..

Post by justin »

used to then grew up :P
tha shit is whack..
its cool while your doin it, but after awhile it dont really getcha a good rep..
..
fuck tha police -(/-\)-
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

found that out fast people look down on ya I dont pop as many pills as I used to but every once in a while ill take a few.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
ColorChangerPipeMan
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: Hell.........
Contact:

Post by ColorChangerPipeMan »

Fuck dat shit dude. Vicodin Oxy Perc godaaaayum son! Pop 4 or so everyday, don't be lame. You weren't meant to live forever, nor was that forever meant to be smoking pot when your trying to get fucked up on a good euphoric scale, Chuuch.

Inf has spoken
I pack more bowls, till I rap so cold....that I drop tight shit like an asshole closed
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

yeah ppl look down on it but who cares? a lot of people look down on a lot of things. i find mostly people are looking out for you tho. opiates are real mad addictive and even tho ColorChanger is talkin shit he was right in another post when he said that they 'dont fill the void.' You can pop as many as you want and you'll feel great and thats straight but soon you'll be wanting more. thats why i recommend the mind expanding drugs more, no physical addiction, no fienin
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

avoid avoid avoid.
its my personnal devil :twisted:
Image
User avatar
ColorChangerPipeMan
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: Hell.........
Contact:

Post by ColorChangerPipeMan »

I wasen't talk shit bro....I was just saying.
I pack more bowls, till I rap so cold....that I drop tight shit like an asshole closed
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

I do them. I do the 80's.
User avatar
420stoner420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by 420stoner420 »

i herd they are like 20 bucks a pop
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6971/89499341bb1.jpg[/img][/url]
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I got a lot on my weed for free from a buddy.
It was his bowl but he gave me a few hits of it.

I was already really baked, but I know it tasted a lot different, and my body was a little more...high than before.
I guess I was too baked to really get the full effect. I have seen people get really f'ed with it. Like this one guy we hang out with, we will be working on HIS truck and he will walk in and go "So, what are you working on"...
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users