pot is bad

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

pot is bad

Post by clashcityrocker »

I posted this on this forum, cause I am still trying to figure out what kind of joke this is

http://www.eugenemirman.com/pot.mov
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

Its a cack joke, i think the guy should smoke some weed :lol:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
Jarrad
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:35 pm
Location: Victoria,Australia
Contact:

Post by Jarrad »

HAHAHAHAHAHA that was hillarious!! lol pot makes you grow a second dick hahahahaha and your too stoned to know which one works hahahaha
[img]http://img80.exs.cx/img80/7875/moneysig.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users