girlfriends

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Numb Jaw
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:37 pm
Location: South lyon, Mi, USA
Contact:

girlfriends

Post by Numb Jaw »

My girlfriend hates it that i smoke, and she says that she will break up with me if i dont stop. what should i do?
Guest

Post by Guest »

I think u should..uhm.. *tries to say this nicely* stop posting useless shit.

for real tho dude most of whut ur sayin has been said. No need to post shitloads just look around n read. Comment if you have something slightly useful to say... or at least something close to useful.
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

i think you should dump him
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

ahaha shredd...

tell'er to deal with it and grow up, you're old enough to make your own bad decisions...i think? :?
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Tell her tough. Find a GF that smokes bud. Get high and screw. Thats a simple equation.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Arik ^
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:40 am
Contact:

Post by Arik ^ »

I had a g/f who did not smoke and she is probably the last person I could ever suspect to smoke.

I told her I smoked, she asked why and alot of other questions. I told her the truth with some smooth talking. She was ok with it.

Just respect her choice of not smoking and dont shove it in her face, Don't be around her so High you cant handle your self (I can't even get that high)
Don't make your self look like and idiot.
AND WORST OF ALL don't tell her your high. That will put her in lock down mode and then your screwed.

I remember being around her so high and we kissed. Should have brushed my teeth... But I was so smooth about it her exact words were, " You don't seem high."

What I'm trying to get at before I start breaking down in tears over past memories :cry: is If she does not respect your choice, Hell you respected hers.... Ditch her.
I think I'm drunk enough to drive you home now.
flynn

Post by flynn »

jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote: stop posting useless shit
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Re: girlfriends

Post by layabout guy »

Favio wrote:My girlfriend hates it that i smoke, and she says that she will break up with me if i dont stop. what should i do?
Nah mate its not coz you smoke she just needs a reason to leave you
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

come to some comprimise, im sure you 2 can figure it out,
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Re: girlfriends

Post by Funk Doctor »

layabout_guy wrote:
Favio wrote:My girlfriend hates it that i smoke, and she says that she will break up with me if i dont stop. what should i do?
Nah mate its not coz you smoke she just needs a reason to leave you
yeah man, if she was against smoking she wouldn't have been with you in the first place.
User avatar
Numb Jaw
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:37 pm
Location: South lyon, Mi, USA
Contact:

Post by Numb Jaw »

hey just me n my pipe, ur a cockhead. Read half the shit on this site, its all pointless. Stop being so damn serious. damn
Konnichi Wa BITCHES
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Favio shut the hell up your a newbie and your getting annoying. You post absolute pointless shit. Your using up bandwith that could be used for about 100's of other reasons. You post topics more then once in more then one place. If a topic already exsits you make the same damn one with a new post. So please do me and anyone else you might piss off a favor and leave or get your act together.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

cockhead? LMAO, you nub
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Guest

Post by Guest »

Excuse me? Cockhead hmm?????
That's something I've never been called. And yeah there is a lot of pointless shit on this site, but it isn't all posted by the same person. We all get a little dumb on some occasion but you sir seem do to it on a consistant basis.

Need some advice to help you with that Numb Jaw? Stop sucking so much fucking cock you faggoty ass favio piece of shit.






:x Call me a fuckin cockhead you are the fuckin cockhead you *mumble mumble*
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

hzhzhzahaa man this is classic
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users