crazy shit
Moderator: Moderators
- MaGiCalPlant420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
- Location: BluntsBurge
- Contact:
crazy shit
ive been smoking for 8 months and ive smoked maybe 100 times well like 50 threw 100 and i already feel that im slower i cant talk like i usual was like my speech is sleered and i forget things names so im going to slow down on the weed does anyone hear actaul notice how weed has changed them for the bad cause i can be hear hours for the good
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/plaatje4gal1.jpg[/img]
-
flynn
-
BGDetroit
Its changed me alot. Well, Ive been smokin for 5 years now but it gave me a different perspective on life. I think it did good there.
Yeah, I admit its done some damage to me in the day, But for all i know it was jus what we smoked out of. Smokin out of aluminum foil and sockets n shit. But i deff cant remeber alot of shit, I have more trouble like learning or concentrating due to smokin bud. But everythings has thier ups and thier downs.
But i ainet gonna ever give it up. I couldnt. And the way i see it, It isnt horrible for me, And it makes life much better. As long as im alive ima party, Straight up. Lifes about havin fun, I ainet gonna be carless or nothing. But ima going to party.
Yeah, I admit its done some damage to me in the day, But for all i know it was jus what we smoked out of. Smokin out of aluminum foil and sockets n shit. But i deff cant remeber alot of shit, I have more trouble like learning or concentrating due to smokin bud. But everythings has thier ups and thier downs.
But i ainet gonna ever give it up. I couldnt. And the way i see it, It isnt horrible for me, And it makes life much better. As long as im alive ima party, Straight up. Lifes about havin fun, I ainet gonna be carless or nothing. But ima going to party.
- MaGiCalPlant420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
- Location: BluntsBurge
- Contact:
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
- MaGiCalPlant420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
- Location: BluntsBurge
- Contact:
-
Guest
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
^^ XD I know exactly what you mean, about forgetting what your talking about... like id just be talking about ANYthing to my friends, and if they're not really listening, I pretty much zone out myself.... wait what was this thread about?
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- its_ready
- Bonghead

- Posts: 241
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:02 am
- Location: uk
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users