Ghost Ship

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Ghost Ship

Post by Funk Doctor »

I love this movie, it's not your classical 'alien monster takes over and kills everyone in bloody fashion'. The opening scene is one of the best horror scenes I've seen. I mean, a steel cable snaps an entire ballroom full of people in half? FUCK YEAH!

And the final shot is brilliant too, if you expected a happy end, you'll be disappointed.
User avatar
MaGiCalPlant420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: BluntsBurge
Contact:

Post by MaGiCalPlant420 »

i heard that was the scariest movie some people have seen aside from the exorsist thats the most fuckin scariest movie ever i shit my pants when i see it or see a preview on tv even the girl who played her went to set crying all the time thinking the devel would get her creepy shit
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/plaatje4gal1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I saw it... It was pretty good but it definetly wasn't even close to that scary... I guess you really have to be in a theatre to get scared, but I watched it by meself in the dark.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users