crazy combos of drugs or mixes
Moderator: Moderators
- leafe420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:53 am
- Location: mass
- Contact:
crazy combos of drugs or mixes
like shrooms and weed and E at the same time or like pain killer dust in weed
my dream women
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
- leafe420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:53 am
- Location: mass
- Contact:
na i didnt to shrooms weed and E but ive dum weed with pain killer dust and that fucks you up...you cant feel your body...if you do it in the cold you wont feel it...watch spider man and he will pop out at you and ive dun weed shrooms with like 5 cans of beer that was pritty fun...i was fish bowlen and the rain dropps it the window and like can threw then sucked back out...i saw 2 of my best friends faces my girl friends face and some random face
my dream women
- stick969
- Bonghead

- Posts: 139
- Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:23 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- The Venal Marijuana God
- Bonghead

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
- Contact:
never get drunk then smoke weed, if your gona do it remember this poem: weed then beer; your in the clear, beer then weed; and your up shit creek.
i did this once the wrong way and ended up next to a tree 1 kilometer down the road, i eventually found out i rode a chair with wheels down the road at 1 am in the morning.
got totally fucked.
i did this once the wrong way and ended up next to a tree 1 kilometer down the road, i eventually found out i rode a chair with wheels down the road at 1 am in the morning.
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Never try this mix: Smoke weed, drink top shelf alcohol (straight vodka, straight bourbon, any of that strong shit), smoke ciggarettes
I don't know for sure, but just for safety sake don't see if any different order works, I think any way you have those three will do the same thing... it slows your heart rate, until it totally stops and you die
I smoked like a twenty and a deck of ciggarettes all within around an hour and a half and went to a disco, then when I got back I drank straight vodka shots and then I remembered the danger and nearly died of fright straight out, but I realised if it's spaced over say, a 4 hour gap it wont matter... still, don't risk it, I'm not doing it again either... oh yeah and kids, don't use needles
I don't know for sure, but just for safety sake don't see if any different order works, I think any way you have those three will do the same thing... it slows your heart rate, until it totally stops and you die
I smoked like a twenty and a deck of ciggarettes all within around an hour and a half and went to a disco, then when I got back I drank straight vodka shots and then I remembered the danger and nearly died of fright straight out, but I realised if it's spaced over say, a 4 hour gap it wont matter... still, don't risk it, I'm not doing it again either... oh yeah and kids, don't use needles
- buddingneville
- Bonghead

- Posts: 174
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 2:49 pm
- Location: skunksville
- Contact:
-
Monkey Pig
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:19 pm
- Location: S.Wales
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Loonie
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:32 pm
- Contact:
Born of Fire wrote:Never try this mix: Smoke weed, drink top shelf alcohol (straight vodka, straight bourbon, any of that strong shit), smoke ciggarettes
I don't know for sure, but just for safety sake don't see if any different order works, I think any way you have those three will do the same thing... it slows your heart rate, until it totally stops and you die
I smoked like a twenty and a deck of ciggarettes all within around an hour and a half and went to a disco, then when I got back I drank straight vodka shots and then I remembered the danger and nearly died of fright straight out, but I realised if it's spaced over say, a 4 hour gap it wont matter... still, don't risk it, I'm not doing it again either... oh yeah and kids, don't use needles
bollox you cant die from normal ciggarets, weed and alchohol. Do you know how many people i know that do them all every friday? i would say about 100 and a total of 0 people have died
-
Monkey Pig
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:19 pm
- Location: S.Wales
- Contact:
- Howard Marks
- Bonghead

- Posts: 153
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:04 pm
- Location: Hemel Hempstead/Canterbury
- Contact:
Ok, I've never tried most of these drugs but I thought of the ultimate cocktail. If anyone tries it let me know what its like!
2x Crushed 'E',
Lots of Finely chopped Shrooms,
1/8x Fine/Powdered hash,
1x Acid Tab,
1 gram of Coke,
Get a few bottles of PJ's Smoothie, and put in a blender with all of the above. Add lots of Ice. Dont drink it yet!
Role a nice large Tulip with hardly any Tobacco, say 4/5 skunk, 1/5 baccy. Add some hash and coke to the tulip. When rolled, rub a few drops of Hash Oil to the side of the joint.
Ok, spark up and enjoy, whilst sipping on the cocktail.'
I'll call the Cocktail, "Nice+Easily Fucked on the Beach"
I dont recommend having this all to yourself, share it out you selfish barstard!
2x Crushed 'E',
Lots of Finely chopped Shrooms,
1/8x Fine/Powdered hash,
1x Acid Tab,
1 gram of Coke,
Get a few bottles of PJ's Smoothie, and put in a blender with all of the above. Add lots of Ice. Dont drink it yet!
Role a nice large Tulip with hardly any Tobacco, say 4/5 skunk, 1/5 baccy. Add some hash and coke to the tulip. When rolled, rub a few drops of Hash Oil to the side of the joint.
Ok, spark up and enjoy, whilst sipping on the cocktail.'
I'll call the Cocktail, "Nice+Easily Fucked on the Beach"
I dont recommend having this all to yourself, share it out you selfish barstard!
Always buy British. If you can't, just make sure you don't buy French or Belgian!
Creator of 'Miss Weedguru'.
Creator of 'Miss Weedguru'.
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
yes but do they drink straight vodka, smoke a twenty and a full deck? remember I did it but that was spaced out over time, maybe those people you mention did as well... Just try and not get drunk as a muthafuxx0r and smoke till your spastic and have ciggasLoonie wrote:Born of Fire wrote:Never try this mix: Smoke weed, drink top shelf alcohol (straight vodka, straight bourbon, any of that strong shit), smoke ciggarettes
I don't know for sure, but just for safety sake don't see if any different order works, I think any way you have those three will do the same thing... it slows your heart rate, until it totally stops and you die
I smoked like a twenty and a deck of ciggarettes all within around an hour and a half and went to a disco, then when I got back I drank straight vodka shots and then I remembered the danger and nearly died of fright straight out, but I realised if it's spaced over say, a 4 hour gap it wont matter... still, don't risk it, I'm not doing it again either... oh yeah and kids, don't use needles
bollox you cant die from normal ciggarets, weed and alchohol. Do you know how many people i know that do them all every friday? i would say about 100 and a total of 0 people have died
- buddingneville
- Bonghead

- Posts: 174
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 2:49 pm
- Location: skunksville
- Contact:
thecourtenayboy wrote:Ok, I've never tried most of these drugs but I thought of the ultimate cocktail. If anyone tries it let me know what its like!
2x Crushed 'E',
Lots of Finely chopped Shrooms,
1/8x Fine/Powdered hash,
1x Acid Tab,
1 gram of Coke,
Get a few bottles of PJ's Smoothie, and put in a blender with all of the above. Add lots of Ice. Dont drink it yet!
Role a nice large Tulip with hardly any Tobacco, say 4/5 skunk, 1/5 baccy. Add some hash and coke to the tulip. When rolled, rub a few drops of Hash Oil to the side of the joint.
Ok, spark up and enjoy, whilst sipping on the cocktail.'
I'll call the Cocktail, "Nice+Easily Fucked on the Beach"
I dont recommend having this all to yourself, share it out you selfish barstard!
i love the recipe
If smoking pot is a sin then why did God grow it
- kingdingaling
- Bonghead

- Posts: 110
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:18 pm
- Location: Ganja land
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users