PURE THC HITS!!!

Discuss everything related to hashish, oil and kief
Including pipe resin, and soapbar info

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Saucy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:14 am
Contact:

PURE THC HITS!!!

Post by Saucy »

You know how buds have those really tinny crystals on it?

Well wat you do is you find say like a coffee grinder somethin that can grnd shit down

You stick bout and quater or more in no less and u grind the weed up and it will be nice and separated. Then wat u do is look on the blades that grinded the weed and there will be PURE THC crystals and it fucks you up

Also the Weed that you grinded up will still be good


I dont know about you guys but im hardcorre about my weed i do not waste any bit of it. so if ur gunna do this make sure you got everythin planned
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/weedworldhumour/gfx/humour/marijuana.jpg[/img] I have a confession to make... im so Ba-Aked-----I toke alone
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

already been psoted anf ithink its a sticky...and once the thc is gone ur pretty much jsut smoking the crap in the herb i itnhk ill just stick to regular ways...plus thats way too much work
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Saucy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:14 am
Contact:

Post by Saucy »

My bad i didnt know some had this... but the weeds still good man
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/weedworldhumour/gfx/humour/marijuana.jpg[/img] I have a confession to make... im so Ba-Aked-----I toke alone
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Its called Keif.
User avatar
Saucy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:14 am
Contact:

Post by Saucy »

i know i keep thinking its O'keif instead of keif i didnt want to say wat it was jus in case i got it wrong, cause i woulda just looked stupid
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/weedworldhumour/gfx/humour/marijuana.jpg[/img] I have a confession to make... im so Ba-Aked-----I toke alone
User avatar
Astro_MTL
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 1:43 am
Location: M-City
Contact:

Post by Astro_MTL »

Randomness... and waste of chiva man.

its like ur deactivating the weed like disarming it.... + a waste a most likely nice strain....
If your not chokin then keep on tokin'...
User avatar
Saucy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:14 am
Contact:

Post by Saucy »

Dude were not dealing with a bomb here dude
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/weedworldhumour/gfx/humour/marijuana.jpg[/img] I have a confession to make... im so Ba-Aked-----I toke alone
Sovetskeey
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:01 am
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Post by Sovetskeey »

Waste of money. Huge waste of money. You get one mad bowl then the rest of that ounce of weed you just bought and ground up is pretty much useless.
I don't do drugs - Just weed.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

i tried the ressidue from my friends grinder befor about just a 5 piece or so.....wow.....it was harsh at first but.....wow.....it was like saving the best for last.....but this was at a time where we were desperate and had no weed at all..... :cry:
Captain
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: My room
Contact:

Post by Captain »

lol know how it is, I end up alot scrapping resin from my pipe
:P
Buddha
[img]http://hightimes.com/420images/5_76-77_R.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

If you use a grinder anyway coz you're selling joints or something, then it can be effiecient and tasty. But I prefer to leave my crystals on the bud and smoke it through glass.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Captain
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: My room
Contact:

Post by Captain »

same^^
Buddha
[img]http://hightimes.com/420images/5_76-77_R.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users