Rave

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Rave

Post by Tokin42 »

Has anybody gone to a rave? two of my friends went raving for the first time like 2 days ago and said it was an amazing experience. im allowed to go once i turn 16 :shock: which is in 3 months (its a 16 and over rave)
User avatar
HempKnight1985
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
Location: Crestview, FL
Contact:

Post by HempKnight1985 »

I wouldn't go stoned. I always go out to clubs only if I'm rolling or drunk or messed up off somethin but don't go sober and make sure you go with at least one friend. But for a rave rollin is the best ever just don't take too much. At most two that's it.
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/stoneytimes.gif[/img]

"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users