mah joints canoe like mutha fuckas
Moderator: Moderators
- Jada Spic
- Bonghead

- Posts: 211
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:44 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
mah joints canoe like mutha fuckas
this has been pissin me off man, it wastes like half my joint before it starts to burn properly
"it takes one person to fuck me but an entire army to take me down! JU FUCKIN MARICONS! JU NEED A FUCKIN ARMY TO TAKE ME! UH!!"
-
Mind Terrorist
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 747
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
- Contact:
- spasm_attack
- Bonghead

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:09 am
- Contact:
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
if your joints are burning too fast on one side or they fall apart... youve got 2 things to remember, one rip your nugs up SMALLER and pack it tighter. also make sure theres no stems at all in your herb.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
- spasm_attack
- Bonghead

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:09 am
- Contact:
- pandemonic
- Casual toker

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:34 pm
- Contact:
the length of the joint defines nothing, the taste of it does, but I'm just repeating myself. I roll very small joints, I'd like to call them "dwarves with hammers". Everybody would be laughing at me, untill they toke it, then they all just shut up...or pass out, whicever one comes furst
Chaos Theocrate...
- HempKnight1985
- Bonghead

- Posts: 245
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
- Location: Crestview, FL
- Contact:
I call those pinters or "pussy joints" sorry if it ain't a phatty, then you might as well just smoke a bowl.
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/stoneytimes.gif[/img]
"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
we bust your nugs whole in the buster and roll up the stems in our joints if were rollin inside.. makes no differance unless your putting full stems in your joints and in that case your a moron.clashcityrocker wrote:if your joints are burning too fast on one side or they fall apart... youve got 2 things to remember, one rip your nugs up SMALLER and pack it tighter. also make sure theres no stems at all in your herb.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
-
chillinjams
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:07 pm
- Location: over
- Contact:
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
-
tweedle
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users