Loose or tight
Moderator: Moderators
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
Loose or tight
Ok I have rolled Blunts and sometimes people would say, nah its not tight enough its gonna burn fast, so the tighter the roll slower the blunt ? i never knew that shit i just smoked and everythign was Irie
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]
Good trees man, good trees!!
Good trees man, good trees!!
- InFaMoUz
- Casual toker

- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:32 pm
- Location: Hell...........
- Contact:
see you almost gotta get it perfect...cause if it's too loose it'll burn too fast and if it's too tight it wont burn at all and you'll have to keep lighting it...my advice is....practice practice practice.....try applying a good amount of pressure while rolling but not enough that your gonna "clog" your phattie up...happy smokin and hope this helped 
i know life's problem's are hard enuff
BUT FUCK ALL THAT SHIT LET'S SPARK IT UP!
I see space monkey's eating red bananna's with fred flinstone..............high? what are you talking about?
-InFamouz
BUT FUCK ALL THAT SHIT LET'S SPARK IT UP!
I see space monkey's eating red bananna's with fred flinstone..............high? what are you talking about?
-InFamouz
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
yo I hate when the shit turns off yo, for real, happens alot, and if you outside and got a regular shitty lighter, you fucked, relighting is horrible, and RE-LIGHTIN A ROACH CLIP, awwwwwwwwwwwww man I hate that, burnt finger tips
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]
Good trees man, good trees!!
Good trees man, good trees!!
- InFaMoUz
- Casual toker

- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:32 pm
- Location: Hell...........
- Contact:
i know man! trust me i know exactly what your talking about! bullshit bics suck at relighting....and when u gotta roach and it goes out...your pretty much done....that's why it has to be perfectly rolled and somebody has to be pullin on it at all times....or at least ever 5 seconds 
i know life's problem's are hard enuff
BUT FUCK ALL THAT SHIT LET'S SPARK IT UP!
I see space monkey's eating red bananna's with fred flinstone..............high? what are you talking about?
-InFamouz
BUT FUCK ALL THAT SHIT LET'S SPARK IT UP!
I see space monkey's eating red bananna's with fred flinstone..............high? what are you talking about?
-InFamouz
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
- tankooo1
- Bonghead

- Posts: 413
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
stoner04
- Bonghead

- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:09 am
- Location: Ohio
- Contact:
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
i only just started rolling my own smokes (economic issues) and joints, usually I've just used a bong, pipe or rolling machine... I've had about a weeks worth of practice and I can get it pretty damn fine 
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
-
flynn
-
Mind Terrorist
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 747
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
- Contact:
-
stoner04
- Bonghead

- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:09 am
- Location: Ohio
- Contact:
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
Yeah its been about a Year for me, I dont Roll ALOT but i've got quite a number im sure. ONly when im ROlling at nighttime, damn i hate it so much cant see a damn thing dunno if u got stems or seeds in the bitch
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]
Good trees man, good trees!!
Good trees man, good trees!!
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
I've been rolling for about 6 months (smoking good for a year now, maybe) and i can get every joint the same as the last, also i can get blunts just fine. I used to try and roll before i could and they'd turn out real shit and they'd taste awful, but then everything just came, i rolled a shit joint, then a good joint. no joint has been shit since then. 
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
- red_eye
- Casual toker

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:07 am
- Contact:
hmm, i have some trouble getting a blunt perfect, but joints are no problem. some of the head shops i live by sell blunt wraps, which are alot easyer to roll with than cutting a gar, deguting and rolling.
well and i love the hypnotic flavor, yummy
well and i love the hypnotic flavor, yummy
[img]http://www.red-eye.co.uk/images_new/red%20eye%20logo.jpg[/img][img]http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v70/420deus/IMG00055.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users