How many bowls do you think an ounce can pack up?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Bluntman215
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 12:09 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

How many bowls do you think an ounce can pack up?

Post by Bluntman215 »

Ok. I'm a fairly new smoker and as you can see by the name I like blunts but my bowl is still my best friend. The biggest that I have evr bought would be 1/8th. Now its summertime and I got more time on my hands since school is out.

I was wondering how many bowls do you guys (and girls) think an ounce can pack up?
I smokes like a chimney!!
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

after a couple i forget how many i had :lol:
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

lmao@ the title.




erm id say u can get bout 50-70.........depends on how fat.
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
User avatar
Eclectic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:35 pm
Location: Norman, OK
Contact:

Post by Eclectic »

bro just buy in ounces, you'll save money over buying 1/8ths and then you'll have a good amount of weed on you for whatever occasion
We were laughing at the stars while our feet clung tight to the ground
flynn

Post by flynn »

ok...how many bowls does an eigth pack....times by eight and there you go haha

umm...seriously it depends on the size of your bowl and how much of a tight wad your dealer is :wink:
User avatar
Bluntman215
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 12:09 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Bluntman215 »

LOL. I got ya.
I smokes like a chimney!!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Anywhere from 28 - well over 100 - depnding on the bowl size, and how dense your weed is.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

dont tell me ur smoking da whole ounce wit ur pipe..... it's better when u smoke it in various ways so it's a diff experience.....
User avatar
Bluntman215
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 12:09 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Bluntman215 »

read the name. I'm a bluntman too. I wanna try bakin it also!
I smokes like a chimney!!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

he's from Philly, of course he smokes blunts :D
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
The Firefly
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:05 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by The Firefly »

Blunts are nice but if you take too big a toke it burns at the roach.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Callmege/Weed%20guru/Stupified_FIREFLY_copy.jpg[/img]
MOSH PIT!!!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Why is this in Mass Debate
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Goodtime Slim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Goodtime Slim »

With an ounce i find i can get 80 small spliffs out of it, so if you can compare a bong load with the amound of bud in a spliff
[img]http://img112.exs.cx/img112/528/d4bhardboiled2.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

omg i get 40, u get double as many spliffs as me :shock:
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

i'd get bout 35-40 king size j's out of an ounce.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users