h

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
drpimp44
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:13 am
Location: fuck you bitch
Contact:

h

Post by drpimp44 »

:lol: in pool ill own all pf you bitch, ill fuck you up your asses
fuck you
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

fuk u. :lol:
Cameron.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

seriously though, none of you silly cunts can beat me at pool :lol:
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

WELL I WOULD BEAT U AT..........ahhhh.... i forgot........ o yea TOKING
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

actually, I know I'd beat all of you at 8 ball, course that might be different to the type of game you brits play :lol: 8)
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

haha ANYONE could beat me at pool.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I suck at pool :oops:
Image
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Born of Fire wrote:actually, I know I'd beat all of you at 8 ball, course that might be different to the type of game you brits play :lol: 8)
I'd, like, totally own you and stuff. I'm the reigning 8-ball champ at the local pool hall. And I play a decent 9-ball and Straight Pool Bankshot Style.

I'm a regular Fast Eddie, y'know?
User avatar
Stanky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Stanky »

puffpuffpass wrote:WELL I WOULD BEAT U AT..........ahhhh.... i forgot........ o yea TOKING
Sometimes we have contests like that
it gets hard when your really fucked up and it always comes down to me and this other kid. So far were even (2-2).
Im Stanky. I smell.
[img]http://members.cox.net/julian217/keyssig%202.jpg[/img]
http://www.pornstarguru.com/page.php?x=38239&m=2
User avatar
kat
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:38 pm
Contact:

Post by kat »

i tried to play pool a couple times when i was blazed...i couldn't even hit the ball straight and i kept laughing. :lol: needless to say, those were some good times.
if there's no gold at the end of the rainbow, i'll take the pot
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

cant play pool ripped or in the state of soberosity
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users