I heard on the news tonight, (Radio,UK,kiss100,100.00-freq). that silver rizla contain too much of something weird(chlorene or sommink) and they will be taken from the shelves -
wtf!?! they're going to ban silver because they damage your health. rolling papers are intended for TOBACCO, which is rather dangerous in its own right. if the smoker wants use silvers and damage their health it should be their choice.
spanaman wrote:A lot of silver rizlas say chlorine free in block caps on them
some silver papers might say that but not silver rizlas. I love silvers but i spose if they've got enough chlorine in them to be taken of the shelves then they probably aint worth it.[/i]
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HEARS A FEW DAYZ AGO THAT THE SILVER RIZLAS ARE REALLY BAD FOR YOU BECAUSE THEY CONTAINE TOO MUCH CHLORINE AND ARE NOT MADE OF THE REAL HEMP PLANTS
OH AND BTW DOES NE 1 NO WHERE I CAN GET MY MITTS ON SUM BOB MARLEY RIZLA????????
someone should come up wuth a vote on the best papers...i dont know enough about different brands to do this
but theres gotta be someone.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly