Peace to Jah! Hello to you all, been a membetr for a little while, but this is my first post, I just wanted a bit of knowledge really. I badly want to give up smoking but, I am a MAJOR CANER!. I have managed to stop smoking normal fags (just about), but I am now smoking many more doobies! LOL I love that word! DOOBIE! anywayz.... I wanna ingest the good ol' Mary J but in a healthy kinda way, do you know the best way of consuming to get stoned as much as on a J. Also, I don't buy masses of weed at a time, mainly 8's and teenths every 1-2 dayz and I don't wanna use all my stash in one go. Also, is eating it actually better for you, or does the herb still liable to give you digestion problems?
Peace to you all.
Matt
aka The Sponge
Healthy Canage!
Moderator: Moderators
-
SpongeBoB
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:09 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users