Not getting high when smoking anymore

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Not getting high when smoking anymore

Post by clashcityrocker »

Well, I do but only for like 5 minutes and then its like I don't feel blazed any more. I usually smoke at least once a day, some days I dont smoke at all but I want to make the effect more intense like it was when I first started smoking! what can I do?
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

If I were you I would stop for a wile. Ive found that when I smoke to much for to long I get so use to it that the high is no longer fun. You could also try mixing drugs just be careful about what drugs you mix.
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
rakanishu15
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:02 am
Contact:

Post by rakanishu15 »

I never had that problem, but maybe you should try using a stronger smoking device like a gravity bong or bubbler.
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day You fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town Waiting for someone or something to show you the way "


P.s. Pictures soon :)
djjj128
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
Contact:

Post by djjj128 »

There are two things you can do. Yo could stop for a while, and then when you start again you will feel the high rushing through you like a river of relief.

The thing about smoking weed everyday is that it deducts from the experience. I save smoking weed as a 'treat' (I smoke a lot, but only ever on the weekend! This keeps it 'special in a way) When you smoke everyday, it become less special.

The other thing you can do is start buying amazing hydroponic crossbreed AK-13 skunk or whatever and then roll 20 pure spliffs with the pund that you bought. That should get you stoned.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

How much are you smoking each session CCR? And by what method.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Smoke more. If you smoke spliffs, put more bud in each spliffs. As your tolerance builds up, obviously its gonna take more to get you blazed.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

:wink: try taking a break like what the other guy's said....even for a week and than it will be hitting you like it usually does...
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I usually smoke about 1, 2 or 3 pretty big nugs in my bong, I have used a gravity bong before and I think I'm gonna make one in a couple mins...
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

yeah i sugest stopping to buying more, may aswell save money neh?
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

ccr you should do what a few of us here do, only smoke at night (thats 1 joint before you goto bed) i did this for about a week - 2 weeks and im back to normal now.
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Smoke More. you arent even smoking alot and for smoking everyday im not suprised you arent feeling it anymore... :?

thats me 2 cents.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

yeah, quit for awhile, i had that same thing too last year, i just held back for about a week or 3 and then when i toked again for the first time i felt the buzzz rushing thru me as if it was the first time ever
plus youll save money, and ull go all wrong by starting to buy more and more
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
FallGuy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:39 pm
Location: Yes
Contact:

Post by FallGuy »

Taking breaks will renew that old high that you remember and will give you confidence that you can do without it, if you want to. But as the breaks become shorter and less frequent, you will realize that best way to mitigate the loss of enjoyment is to smoke more, stronger pot, and find yourself an inexpensive reliable source. You might try drinking or eating it, instead of smoking; and you might try keeping several different strains of bud to choose from, which is a luxury I have not had. Personally, pot tea makes me gag and my experiences with eating pot have left me returning to that familiar whisp of smoke at the end of my pipe.
FallGuy
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

That was succinct and nicely stated.

I'm in the SMOKE MORE camp. My tolerance is pretty high... I need to smoke a bowl or two a few times an hour to stay blazed. But I manage....
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

im cutting back for 3 weeks because of finals, so ill probably be getting my old highs again when i light up my first one after them, ive done this before and i have the discipline to not smoke when i feel like taking brakes

although im realy craving for a bong right now :(
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users