Well actually, I ended up puking 2 times cuz it made me really motion sick for some reason
Cartoons...
Moderator: Moderators
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
Cartoons...
omf...last night, I was stoned, and I was watchin the simpsons...and holy crap, never doin that again! Cuz I swear, I could see each one of the pages flip (like how they make cartoons), then I could see the ppls in the booths doin the voices for them. Holy crap, it was trippy. Try it sometime, like sit there watch a cartoon and just picture it as the flipping pages, then the ppls in the booths doin the voices...
Well actually, I ended up puking 2 times cuz it made me really motion sick for some reason
Well actually, I ended up puking 2 times cuz it made me really motion sick for some reason
- shady04
- Bonghead

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 10:49 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
Re: Cartoons...
i know what you mean. specially with all these computer cartoons (Shrek, Finding Nemo) watchiing things like that is a reg. for me when im baked. ohh i cant forget south park.Midnight_Toker69 wrote:omf...last night, I was stoned, and I was watchin the simpsons...and holy crap, never doin that again! Cuz I swear, I could see each one of the pages flip (like how they make cartoons), then I could see the ppls in the booths doin the voices for them. Holy crap, it was trippy. Try it sometime, like sit there watch a cartoon and just picture it as the flipping pages, then the ppls in the booths doin the voices...
Well actually, I ended up puking 2 times cuz it made me really motion sick for some reason
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users