Oh dear, that looks dangerous

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Height
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Oh dear, that looks dangerous

Post by Height »

Just seen THE BEST website for hip-hop, :twisted: some guys in Manchester. I'm from down south but i reckon most of the stuff on there is tight, couldn't forgive myself if I didn't just say spark up a fattie and check the link: www.dus.5u.com
If u ain't into hip-hop, please don't just reply sayin how f**k*n sh*t it all is. If u are, keep checkin it for the next couple of months at least cos some fat s**t's supposed to be going on, and anyone can upload their s**t (as long as they reckon it's good enough) so let us know if anyone does. Who Knows, maybe I'll put some of my own s**t up, ain't done no tracks yet though....
Stay twis'in'
User avatar
MaGiCalPlant420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: BluntsBurge
Contact:

Post by MaGiCalPlant420 »

right....
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/plaatje4gal1.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users