What to smoke resin out of?
Moderator: Moderators
- Arik ^
- Bonghead

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:40 am
- Contact:
What to smoke resin out of?
Clashcityrocker is here, hejust scraped his bong stem and now we are stuck with a bunch of poweder resin. we have no pipe, only the bong. it would fall through the bong if we tried to smoke it in the bong. What are some things commonly around the house that we could maybe use?

I think I'm drunk enough to drive you home now.
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
- LuddhaBuddha
- Bonghead

- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 9:57 am
- Location: Kentucky
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
It gets you sorta stoned, or people wouldn't do it.
I think if I was trying to smoke powder resin (thank god I'm not...though I may be in a few hours
) I'd just put in on a screen or on top of some ash or something.
I think if I was trying to smoke powder resin (thank god I'm not...though I may be in a few hours
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- tankooo1
- Bonghead

- Posts: 413
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
your doing something wrong.. i dunno how many times ive gotten high as fuck from a nice size resin ball.I dont get why u'd want to smoke resin, it doesnt give you a hit, thc evaporates at a really low temerature but if you want to keep pointlessly inhaling...black leftover shit, then be a dear and come clean my bong, u'll get free resin
and if your resin is dry enough ball it up and put it on top of an cashed bowl. if its still like oil, put in on a small peice of rolling paper and hit that shit in your bong.
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- El_Bristow
- Bonghead

- Posts: 165
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:04 pm
- Location: Sutton, Cambridge
- Contact:
Resin comes seemingly in two forms but, the blocky powdery stuff (mostly arround the bowl) and the think sticky marmite like stuff...
i think all the good ways of smoking it have already been listed here, i put the powdery stuff in a rizla with some baccy like a lil j, that seems to work well. the sticky stuff i wrap in a lil bit o rizzla and smoke it in ma bong

there are doors that lock
and doors that dont
there are doors that let you in and out
but never open
and there are trap doors
that you cant come back from
i think all the good ways of smoking it have already been listed here, i put the powdery stuff in a rizla with some baccy like a lil j, that seems to work well. the sticky stuff i wrap in a lil bit o rizzla and smoke it in ma bong
there are doors that lock
and doors that dont
there are doors that let you in and out
but never open
and there are trap doors
that you cant come back from
Perception is everything
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/Elpipe.gif[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/smokin.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/ELcream.gif[/img]
http://stonedbristow.q.fm/
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/Elpipe.gif[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/smokin.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/ELcream.gif[/img]
http://stonedbristow.q.fm/
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I dunno why most of you said resin doesnt give you a hit or get you high. We ended up putting a screen in the bong stem and smoking a really dense bowl and got pretty blazed... but now I have to wait till my sister comes to pick me up until we can blaze up again...
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Cusmar wrote:I dont get why u'd want to smoke resin, it doesnt give you a hit, thc evaporates at a really low temerature but if you want to keep pointlessly inhaling...black leftover shit, then be a dear and come clean my bong, u'll get free resin
uhh.... THC doesn't evaporate, it's not a liquid...
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
lol ok send me ur resin after you clean it.. ill be glad to smoke it. cuz ur Obviously doin it wrong and you obviously dont know wut ur talkin aboutCusmar wrote:I dont get why u'd want to smoke resin, it doesnt give you a hit, thc evaporates at a really low temerature but if you want to keep pointlessly inhaling...black leftover shit, then be a dear and come clean my bong, u'll get free resin
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
- Arik ^
- Bonghead

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:40 am
- Contact:
Well umm, yeah me and clashcityrocker were not high at all...
Yeah it worked out fine, we just poped a screen in the bowl and took huge rips out of the bong.
So yes kids, dont scrape your smoking tools. It will not and i repeat will NOT get you high.
Fucking idiots...
Yeah it worked out fine, we just poped a screen in the bowl and took huge rips out of the bong.
So yes kids, dont scrape your smoking tools. It will not and i repeat will NOT get you high.
Fucking idiots...
I think I'm drunk enough to drive you home now.
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Um? Keep telling yourself that.Shrooms wrote:Well umm, yeah me and clashcityrocker were not high at all...![]()
Yeah it worked out fine, we just poped a screen in the bowl and took huge rips out of the bong.
So yes kids, dont scrape your smoking tools. It will not and i repeat will NOT get you high.
Fucking idiots...
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
Shrooms wrote:Fucking idiots...
f**k u, u s****d s**t, u obviously did something wrong or you dont know how to inhale. cuz ive smoked resin and got fucked.. d*** s***
Last edited by the mac on Wed May 19, 2004 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users