first blunt..
Moderator: Moderators
-
Johnny Depp
- Bonghead

- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:13 pm
- Location: NY
- Contact:
first blunt..
well i smoked my first blunt ever today. it was incredible. me and this girl drove around did some stuff. we smoked 3-4 bowls while driving. and then we topped it off with a blunt...ohhh it was soo good. We got sooo high. We went on like 5-6 hardcore laughing spells throughout the day..it was the funnest day i have had in a while. you should feel happy for me...

-
Johnny Depp
- Bonghead

- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:13 pm
- Location: NY
- Contact:
-
stoner04
- Bonghead

- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:09 am
- Location: Ohio
- Contact:
-
Johnny Depp
- Bonghead

- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:13 pm
- Location: NY
- Contact:
no im not new. 6 months or so now. I always just smoked bowls cus i never knew how to wrap a blunt
looks like a blunt a week now. hopefully. yea blunts are awesome, i want to learn how to roll one. ga damn i smoked so much weed today. i still feel great.
lol now im listening too metallica - 'fade to black' and feel like crying. go figure.
looks like a blunt a week now. hopefully. yea blunts are awesome, i want to learn how to roll one. ga damn i smoked so much weed today. i still feel great.
lol now im listening too metallica - 'fade to black' and feel like crying. go figure.
-
stoner04
- Bonghead

- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:09 am
- Location: Ohio
- Contact:
awwwwe... your gunna cry ??? lol
yah my friend rolls killer blunts so i like to hang out with him lol
he always rolls me good ones for cheep tho
i tried once it was quite pathetic so im gunna leave it to the pros
yah my friend rolls killer blunts so i like to hang out with him lol
he always rolls me good ones for cheep tho
i tried once it was quite pathetic so im gunna leave it to the pros
theres only one way you can possibly lose me ... and thats if you ask me what we were just talking about
::casey::
::casey::
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
Nah, rolling blunts are pretty close to just rolling normal j's. It's pretty fucking easy, you just gotta practice heaps and shit.
writing that was fucking hard, i fucked up so many times and had to delete shit, im so drunk and stoned. How is everyone? haven't been here for a while and haven't really had the chance to talk to many of you recently, so do tell.
writing that was fucking hard, i fucked up so many times and had to delete shit, im so drunk and stoned. How is everyone? haven't been here for a while and haven't really had the chance to talk to many of you recently, so do tell.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P
*Insert witty remark here*
R.I.P
*Insert witty remark here*
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Azim is on MSN, just never signed in.
Macky - don't be so mean. Lol.
Rolling blunts is even easier than rolling J's. I can't roll a functional J to save my life, but I'm pretty good with blunts. I think it's coz the paper is already in a round shape. Give it another try, stoner04, and remember to make love to the blunt with your mouth (lol... I mean you have to lick it a LOT).
Congrats on your first blunt Johnny! I think you smoked up pretty well there. However, I would say you're relatively new.... six months isn't that long to be smoking. It's a helluva long time to be sober, though.
Macky - don't be so mean. Lol.
Rolling blunts is even easier than rolling J's. I can't roll a functional J to save my life, but I'm pretty good with blunts. I think it's coz the paper is already in a round shape. Give it another try, stoner04, and remember to make love to the blunt with your mouth (lol... I mean you have to lick it a LOT).
Congrats on your first blunt Johnny! I think you smoked up pretty well there. However, I would say you're relatively new.... six months isn't that long to be smoking. It's a helluva long time to be sober, though.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
Propaganda
- Bonghead

- Posts: 289
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I abstained from blunts for a long time, on account of the paper is made from tobacco and I am an ex cigarette smoker.
But once I had me a blunt and got high on whatever niccotine is in the paper, at the same time I got stoned, I decided then and there that a blunt as a special treat wouldn't hurt or threaten my status as a non smoker. I like niccotine
I just don't want to smoke cigarettes.
You should try one, ZXIversion....no stoner should go without. Definitely much better than a joint with tobacco in it.
But once I had me a blunt and got high on whatever niccotine is in the paper, at the same time I got stoned, I decided then and there that a blunt as a special treat wouldn't hurt or threaten my status as a non smoker. I like niccotine
You should try one, ZXIversion....no stoner should go without. Definitely much better than a joint with tobacco in it.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
The only true blunt is a blunt rolled with straight weedZxIverson wrote:I still haven't smoked a blunt, mainly because I don't like the way tobacco and weed taste together... stupid reason I know.
Just need to get a cigar I guess..
I've never once, in my hundreds of blunts, had baccy mixed in.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
- Jada Spic
- Bonghead

- Posts: 211
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:44 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
yeah blunts are great, couldn't believe how high i got off a single blunt being shared among 3 people, it was my first time and i was in school. I wish I could do blunts more often but I need atleast half a quad to roll a blunt and not waste so much of the paper.
"it takes one person to fuck me but an entire army to take me down! JU FUCKIN MARICONS! JU NEED A FUCKIN ARMY TO TAKE ME! UH!!"
- Jada Spic
- Bonghead

- Posts: 211
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:44 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
Propaganda
- Bonghead

- Posts: 289
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
- Contact:
ZxIversion sounds a little awkward... (not to mention the i).. just call me Ivy...
That's what everyone calls me...
Anyway, yea I'm not a big fan of cigarettes in the first place, so I don't want to start up that sort of habit... but yea I'm going to have get a hold of a cigar this weekend so I can roll one.. It looks easy.. Even though I'm definetely gonna have to buy some more weed or go over to a friends house cause I don't have enough..
That's what everyone calls me...
Anyway, yea I'm not a big fan of cigarettes in the first place, so I don't want to start up that sort of habit... but yea I'm going to have get a hold of a cigar this weekend so I can roll one.. It looks easy.. Even though I'm definetely gonna have to buy some more weed or go over to a friends house cause I don't have enough..
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users