The Swan (tv show)

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

The Swan (tv show)

Post by Caro »

It's a fuckin plastic surgery reality tv show. I can't even believe it's legal for them to make money off this. These girls are just like me, and this show tells them they are ugly, and then puts them under the knife. I watched this girl, a nice Latina girl, who wanted to be a belly dancer, but she had saggy skin on her tummy from giving birth. That was the only thing that I could see changing; so because this poor girl wanted a tummy tuck, she agreed to participate in the Swan program...she woke up from plastic surgery like WTF.... They did several surgeries to her face, gave her a boob job, and liposuctioned her all over her torso and legs. She woke up in such pain, it was so sad. And after 3 months of eating only 1200 calories a day (that's so wrong and unhealthy!!!) they turn into these beauty pageant queens. "I'm so beautiful"!

http://www.fox.com/swan/home.htm
Go there, and look at the contestants. It's just so wrong.

You can bet I'll be tuned in next Monday night. :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Welcome to the wonderful world of reality tv. It's laughable. Peope whining and complaining. "Boo hoo hoo, my saggy tits prevent me from living happily."

FUCK YOU, BITCH. It's not your saggy tits, it's your fucking attitude.

Why don't those Fox dickheads use their time and money to give plastic urgery to people who need it, like burn victims or something.

Shows like this make me want to hurl a brick at my tv.
User avatar
Owen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:54 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Owen »

i agree with funk doc they shud spend money on burns patients and disfigured people not some bitch who is whinging about her fucking tits being to small. Live with it. at least u havn't got half an arm or a disfirgured face come on these bitches don't need it! Spend money on someone whose life it wud really change.

i havn't got a problem with people who play for their own plastic surgery, it's up 2 them, but for them to be on a reality show and get someone else to pay who could be helping someone a lot needier

but then again tv channels don't give a shit about ne1 else it is all about ratings and makin money the selfish twats
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high. so if at first u dont succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
[img]http://www.jaytv.com/mad2/images/twiztid.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Amen, brother Owen.
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

I think people should be able to do what they like, but when they have views forced on them about what is beautiful and sexy, it's just ridiculous.
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i think if you have the money and want to enhance how oyu look id say whats wrong with that, theres a service and you pay for it.
Guest

Post by Guest »

I don't agree with the whole ugly duckling theory- that makes me sick. We're so obsessed with looks it's insane...

But I'm kinda neutral on the whole thing- It's their body. Their choice. Fox loves money and makeovers bring in the cash. :)

OH well.......
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:FUCK YOU, BITCH. It's not your saggy tits, it's your fucking attitude.
hahahahahahaha!
And Your Saggy Tits!


its a funny show.. they do make ugly girls hotter.. they still dont end up That hot.. but Hotter.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I watched the Video for Cristina one of the pageant contestants and man I can honestly say that girls sounds like she needed a brain makeover not bloody cosmetic surgery. The problem definitely seems ot be in her head!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

fox enjoys money?? coulda fooled me.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
User avatar
God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:21 am
Contact:

Post by God »

THE SWAN
..mutilating faces for your entertainment
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Mac Dre wrote:
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:FUCK YOU, BITCH. It's not your saggy tits, it's your fucking attitude.
hahahahahahaha!
And Your Saggy Tits!


its a funny show.. they do make ugly girls hotter.. they still dont end up That hot.. but Hotter.
Those girls aren't ugly.

After watching the show, I was observing all the girls in my class, trying to figure out which of them were already beautiful, and which of them could be Swan applicants. Wait a minute, they're all beautiful! In their own ways, even the girls on that show have points of beauty; they may not be "perfect 10"s, but that is not the function of being a woman.

Still, it says quite a lot. The fact that I want to watch it again, though I detest the concept. When I see those girls transformed, I think how much better I would feel if I could fix the things about me that I hate, and then I realize the only reason I hate myself or parts of myself is because of the media in the first place.

I want to see one of those girls stand up for herself and say "I am already beautiful, because I am a woman". I don't need liposuction, I don't need a boob job to make my body beautiful, because diversity is beauty.

"You look good with a little weight on you" :D
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

I remember that show "America's Next Top Supermodel" where the judges tried to pressure this girl into getting a little lipo and she said, "Well then I quit this show because I'm not willing to compromise my body for what others think is beautiful." Something along those lines.

I saluted her with a firing of the bong.
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Weedguru Caro wrote: its a funny show.. they do make ugly girls hotter.. they still dont end up That hot.. but Hotter.
Those girls aren't ugly.

After watching the show, I was observing all the girls in my class, trying to figure out which of them were already beautiful, and which of them could be Swan applicants. Wait a minute, they're all beautiful! In their own ways, even the girls on that show have points of beauty; they may not be "perfect 10"s, but that is not the function of being a woman.
[/quote]

suure ok, thats not your Function.. to be perfect 10's but if you arent You arent. and none of the women who have been on the show have been even close. its reality.. lets look @ the reality of it, they Arent beautiful or hot or any of the above and thats why they got the plastic surgery.. if it makes them hotter then good for them. unfortunatly neither of them on the show i watched came out lookin THAT hot.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Proof-
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Proof- »

that has to be the sickest show on these days
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users