Ode to Maryjane

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Bongmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:49 pm
Location: home
Contact:

Ode to Maryjane

Post by Bongmaster »

Ode to MaryJane
whom I hold so dear
I smoke you everyday
of every month
of every year
I love your gentle caress
the way I breath you in
and breath out the stress
you look so good in a bag
and I dont mean to boast
but out of everyone I know
I love YOU the most
I miss you so much
whenever your not around
and whenever I can
I smoke you right down
wherever life takes me
I know you'll be by my side
because without you
I know I'll be empty inside
I'll always be there for you
I'll always pay the fee
MaryJane Baby
your the one for me
Weedwarrior
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

I hate to bring up old topics but i just have to say how good i thought this poem was. Well done mate.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

wow, freakin sweet ass poem
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Not exactly a good pem, but i can relate to it.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Maybe ain't a good pem, but it's definitely one hell of a peom.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

CelticOne wrote:Maybe ain't a good pem, but it's definitely one hell of a peom.
I cant work out whether your meant to make your mistake Celtic!!!? Its fuckin with my brain!? :? :D
No it wernt such a great pome but it was easy on the ear!
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Yeah I did bro, don't worry I pay attention to my spelling :lol:
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

Yer thats true actually, shit not thinkin straight, but evidently i cant as i miss spelled the fuckin word! Fuckin twat tom!
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

I feel abused. :cry:
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users