ounce

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
weed-n-drums
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:15 pm
Contact:

ounce

Post by weed-n-drums »

hey i was just cuirous as to how much everyone pays for their ounces...i get mine for $80 .....im really bored if you cant tell and no fucking weed :(
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

Depends on what kind of bud. I can get ounces of good bud (the stuff I smoke on a regular basis) for $150. I can get ounces of shwag (well we call it shwag here, but this is BC, it actually isn't bad bud for people who don't smoke much - my tolerance is so high it takes like 4 joints of it to get me a buzz) for $50.
User avatar
weed-n-drums
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:15 pm
Contact:

Post by weed-n-drums »

oo my shit is fairly strong...not the best but good enough for the price
User avatar
Owen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:54 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Owen »

i can get an ounce of solid for £40
i can get an 8th and a 16th skunk for £15
not sure about the bud prices tho
flynn

Post by flynn »

umm...i've posted this before, can't be assed again
Mind Terrorist
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
Contact:

Post by Mind Terrorist »

£50 skunk, £40 rocky.
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Chillun87
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:03 am
Contact:

Post by Chillun87 »

Anywhere from 40-80 here depends on the quality.
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

£35-40 for solid

£50-60 for decent skunk
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

280 for dro.
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

Post by justin »

Beldin wrote:Depends on what kind of bud. I can get ounces of good bud (the stuff I smoke on a regular basis) for $150. I can get ounces of shwag (well we call it shwag here, but this is BC, it actually isn't bad bud for people who don't smoke much - my tolerance is so high it takes like 4 joints of it to get me a buzz) for $50.
better start smokin better pot becuz 4 joints to catch a buzz is bullshit..
i've been smokin for about 4-5 years and I still get high off 1 joint..
extremesister
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:34 pm
Location: West Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by extremesister »

ok well with me if im made to smoke solids (basically if i have no other choice) it takes me about 4-5 spliffs, if its skunk it takes about 1 :twisted:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/extremesister/Random%20Forum%20stuff/birdflu.jpg[/img]
User avatar
chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND

Post by chiggy chong »

hay dude i made a sticky about this sumwhere just look it up there evryones posted in it lol fine
£40 oz hash
£120 or less for bud lol
:twisted: :(
HERBING IT 24/7
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

justin wrote:better start smokin better pot becuz 4 joints to catch a buzz is bullshit..
i've been smokin for about 4-5 years and I still get high off 1 joint..
Beldin wrote:shwag (well we call it shwag here, but this is BC, it actually isn't bad bud for people who don't smoke much - my tolerance is so high it takes like 4 joints of it to get me a buzz) for $50.
A few things. One, note the SHWAG. Two, even with good bud, I can smoke ounces in a day and not be that high - I get to a certain point and don't get any higher. You ought to take a vacation to BC sometime, to see the bud we have here. I'm sure there are others here who are from BC or have been in BC who know this.

You've been smoking for 4-5 years and yet you don't seem to get the word "shwag."
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

where in Bc you live beldin?

ounces of chron for 140ish
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

Lower mainland, not on the Island.

Anyway, it seems you get ozes for $10 less than me :P Oh well, I'm not too concerned.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users