How do You wanna Go out?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

How do you wanna go out?

Stoned
8
31%
Tripping
6
23%
Sober and Sleeping
4
15%
Just got stoned then you went to sleep
8
31%
 
Total votes: 26

User avatar
StonerChick420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:50 am
Location: Massach....I duno how to spell it!
Contact:

How do You wanna Go out?

Post by StonerChick420 »

how do you wanna go out?
go out meaning die
I'm a negative creep I'm a negative creep I'm a negative creep and I'm stoned~Nirvana
Johnny Depp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Johnny Depp »

wow, that is really a deep question. Well, I think I would like to be totally clean at that point and fall peacefully into a eternal sleep.

i dont plan on dying too soon, and I dont think i will be smoking weed as a old man. Think of how times are going to change in the next 50 years. weed will prolly be legal in US by then. :lol:
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

fuckin` heavy topic man
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

Alaska has already legalized it, Europe and Canada are very close too, Amsterdam has legalized it, it will be much less than 50 years until its legalized.. Probably no more than 5 or 10. I want to die sober though.. definitly.. Or even better, get stoned, go to sleep, and die in my sleep. and then be stoned forever. hahahahahahaah
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

On a crack, heroin, coke, pill, overdose with a big spliff in my mouth wen im...80 :D ?
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

what would your family think of you? if they dont already know your a druggie that is..
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i wouldnt give a fuck, id be dead
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

stnoed wrote:what would your family think of you? if they dont already know your a druggie that is..
Well they already know, and
tom wrote:i wouldnt give a fuck, id be dead
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Johnny Depp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Johnny Depp »

Cusmar wrote:On a crack, heroin, coke, pill, overdose with a big spliff in my mouth wen im...80 :D ?
damn. you will be lying in a freakin gutter somewhere if you are doing that many drugs. with that many drugs in your life, you wont make it to 80 friend.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

LOL im only 15 i havent even done shrooms yet
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

how do i wanna go out?

Rocked on Yay and e with a blunt in my mouth and two Mack 10s in my hand shooting it up not giving a fuck. i wanna die a hustla just like the song. ima die making money 8) :)
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
bleh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:03 am
Location: BC, canada
Contact:

Post by bleh »

I want to die in a shoot out. Dont matter if Im high or not :roll:
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Why?, basically ur saying u wanna eat ur enemys bullet, thats lame.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
StonerChick420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:50 am
Location: Massach....I duno how to spell it!
Contact:

Post by StonerChick420 »

yeah a shoot out? come on thats the last I would want to happen
I'm a negative creep I'm a negative creep I'm a negative creep and I'm stoned~Nirvana
User avatar
thewolf
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: uuuummm here
Contact:

Post by thewolf »

i want to live forever.
wooderson: "say man, you got a joint?"
mitch: "uhh, no not on me man"
wooderson: "it'd be a lot cooler if you diiid"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users