SPRING BREAK BEBEH!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

SPRING BREAK BEBEH!

Post by Caro »

Wooo hoooo! I just finished my last final. Well, not really - I got an extension on my 15 page paper due to all the drama in my life, so I'll have to work on that pretty solidly over my vacation. No more class, though! No more waking up early! And best of all, no more United States. I'm going to Canadia, where the cops are cool, the weed is cheap, and the word Yankee is on every lip. :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Hughgro
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 2:30 am
Location: Yellowknife NT Canada
Contact:

Post by Hughgro »

where 'bouts in canada u goin?
forums.joerogan.net
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

Thats awesome Car, we'll hang out for sure when you come out here.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users