Filters in spliffs

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

shin^st0ned
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:20 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK
Contact:

Filters in spliffs

Post by shin^st0ned »

Hey,

Smokin spliffs is really harsh on my throat, and I dont wanna inhale all the crap from the tobacco. I was thinking of using filters instead of roaches.. Is this gonna affect my high? Thoughts?
[img]http://www.mess-icons.com/images/emoticons/drugs/023.gif[/img]
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

hahah wait till u try a bong
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

bl8o m8o wrote:hahah wait till u try a bong
no just a cardboard roach, you`ll get used to it
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I either use a cardboard roach or go "au natural"
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

haha i go "au natural" all the time unless its more then 1 g's in the joint.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

Screw filters man, if it's too harsh on you maybe try a bong for a week or so then spliffs will be nothing.
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
flynn

Post by flynn »

i think filters filter out some of the good shit, don't really know never used em with spliffs
shin^st0ned
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:20 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK
Contact:

Post by shin^st0ned »

Its funny, most stoners ive asked said its stupid, cos ure filtering out the weed. But no one has actucally tried it. I know its logical that it should filter out the weed, but ya never know.

Ill give it a go next time i score big and have enuff to experiment.

BTW. :!: . Ive been smoking weed for about 4 years, have a bong, been to amsterdamn, have the t-shirt etc.

I was just wonderin, cos i quit smoking about 3 weeks ago, but I dont want to stop smoking spliffs, cos its so social 8)

Ps. I said i had a sore throat, but i dont, my m8 does. He doesnt smoke cigs, only spliffs. He was interested in using filters too. I was just too stoned at the time of posting to explain. haha
[img]http://www.mess-icons.com/images/emoticons/drugs/023.gif[/img]
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

Well, I've actually tried it with a filter before. Took a normal cigarette and rolled all the tobbaco out, chopped it with weed stuffed it back in and forgot to take the filter out....and it did shit all. Might have been shitty weed..dunno.
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

flynn wrote:i think filters filter out some of the good shit, don't really know never used em with spliffs
what type of filter are you using that it would remove stuff?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

I put loads of gear in a ciggie but 1nce and it smoked it got me a little stoned but the filter was a manky piece of shit afterwards so I reckon loads got filtered out :?
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

Sensei wrote:
flynn wrote:i think filters filter out some of the good shit, don't really know never used em with spliffs
what type of filter are you using that it would remove stuff?
he means a normal rolling tobbacco filter, liek swan or zigzag etc
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Well thats just Silly lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

how is that expected to filter anything harmful?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

shin^st0ned wrote:Its funny, most stoners ive asked said its stupid, cos ure filtering out the weed. But no one has actucally tried it. I know its logical that it should filter out the weed, but ya never know.
I know people that tried it, in fact they did it for ages. It was shit, didn't get you as stoned. I think it's supposed to filter the thc out the smoke or something like that.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users