i feel sheepish...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

i feel sheepish...

Post by GirlSetsFire »

i just smoked up and then my roommate called to say she's coming over with her parents. it reeks in here. the windows are open and i even had the door open for a while and i have a candle burning and i sprayed perfume but it still smells. i'm thinking of telling them the garbage smelled and i had just taken it out. or maybe i shouldn't say anything and hope they don't notice.

oops.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Always happens to me, and always happen to turn out fine. Cook something might change the smell... :idea:
Goodluck :wink:
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

insence sticks cover the smell of weed to well, try them
User avatar
SomeGuy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:31 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by SomeGuy »

yea i always use incense, and it has never failed
" Legalize it, dont criticize it,"
" Legalize it, and I will advertise it"

-Bob Marley
Goodtime Slim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Goodtime Slim »

ha ha ha drunlk as a skunk and my mate ame in asked what i was smoning a i hadn't been. normally peope don't knoew and when i hadn't been smoking people dont eavwn realise and thewy don't realise
[img]http://img112.exs.cx/img112/528/d4bhardboiled2.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

baa baa baa damn I feel sheepish
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

how'd it go?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Goodtime Slim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Goodtime Slim »

you wanna sparay the room heavily with febreeze
[img]http://img112.exs.cx/img112/528/d4bhardboiled2.jpg[/img]
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

Image

Do I feel sheepish? 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users