ganja cigar

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

ganja cigar

Post by tankooo1 »

anyone ever tried one of these? im not talkin about your ordinary blunt though. im talkin about a long thin bud (like they are right after the plant is harvested) rolled in a few whole leaves of weed and then sealed with hash oil.
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

:licks lips: sounds good though I've never had it. Though I know the buds you're taking about. I once had one whole bud that weighed 1/4 oz
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

th3rdeye wrote::licks lips: sounds good though I've never had it. Though I know the buds you're taking about. I once had one whole bud that weighed 1/4 oz
holy shit i wants me one of them :wink:
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

the stem would be nasty and ud hav to get good weed without seeds. Or else ull get a headache, do u realy need that much weed. Id share that with 8 friends and still get high
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

thats really the whole poind though. and about the stem and seeds, i found out that what your supposed to do is actually take a bamboo stem (weird right?) and glue a bunch of weed (buds or grinded) using hash oil to the stick. it takes a couple of days between drying time but i think that this would be worth it.
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users