I will post pics of my pipe some other time, it has served me well in the month i have had it, lol. it has already been clogged up about 4 times.
late nite sesh!
Moderator: Moderators
- Skunk Master
- Bonghead

- Posts: 218
- Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
- Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
- Contact:
late nite sesh!
parents have just gone to sleep, time to get the piece out and get a little bit high before i goto bed. 
I will post pics of my pipe some other time, it has served me well in the month i have had it, lol. it has already been clogged up about 4 times.
I will post pics of my pipe some other time, it has served me well in the month i have had it, lol. it has already been clogged up about 4 times.
- Natcho
- Bonghead

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:58 am
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users