ReL1g!0n
Moderator: Moderators
- crazylazyidiot
- Casual toker

- Posts: 76
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:22 am
- Location: rhode island stonerz rule!!!!!!!
- Contact:
ReL1g!0n
whatre yalls religion?
me.....
..............i switch it every now and then......
right now im egyptian ...............(i worship a golden cow)............
..................5 minutes from now ill probly be somethin' diff'rent
THE END
me.....
..............i switch it every now and then......
right now im egyptian ...............(i worship a golden cow)............
..................5 minutes from now ill probly be somethin' diff'rent
THE END
roses r red/
grass is green/
lite it up/
but dont be seen!
or the pigs will get you!
grass is green/
lite it up/
but dont be seen!
or the pigs will get you!
- 100:10100
- Bonghead

- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Re: ReL1g!0n
You live a sad existance.crazylazyidiot wrote:whatre yalls religion?
me.....
..............i switch it every now and then......
right now im egyptian ...............(i worship a golden cow)............
..................5 minutes from now ill probly be somethin' diff'rent
THE END
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
hehe variety is the spice of life and you should always try things at least once this mans gettin around!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- stnoed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Contact:
Re: ReL1g!0n
crazylazyidiot wrote:whatre yalls religion?
me.....
..............i switch it every now and then......
right now im egyptian ...............(i worship a golden cow)............
..................5 minutes from now ill probly be somethin' diff'rent
THE END
you sound like a very immature hyperactive 12 year old. but i could be very wrong.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- thaielysium
- Bonghead

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
- Contact:
-
Hardy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:37 am
- Location: Montreal, Qc
- Contact:
- endo_spark
- Bonghead

- Posts: 316
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
- Location: Southside,TX
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Satanist
and no I don't worship the devil, I just sacrifice my mates chickens when we go out there for a sesh
and no I don't worship the devil, I just sacrifice my mates chickens when we go out there for a sesh
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
- crazylazyidiot
- Casual toker

- Posts: 76
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:22 am
- Location: rhode island stonerz rule!!!!!!!
- Contact:
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users