Personal Advertising Slogans

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Personal Advertising Slogans

Post by herbal stu »

Hey I used that slogan generator from the Humour forum and lookie at a few that came up when I put ma name in!

Mama's got the Magic of Herbal $tu.

Mum's Gone to Herbal $tu.

The Cream of Herbal $tu.

How do you eat YOUR Herbal $tu?

Every Kiss Begins With Herbal $tu.

I sure I gonna find sum other funnyness ones but I dont wanna take all possible 503 slogans n put em up here :P
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

And All Because The Lady Loves Funk Doc.

Damn skippy they do ;)

Gives A Meal Funk Doc-Appeal.
Uh-oh, Better Get Funk Doc.
I'm Cuckoo For Funk Doc.
Get Busy with the Funk Doc.
Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, Oh, What a Funk Doc it is!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users