Wheelchair Riding
Moderator: Moderators
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Wheelchair Riding
It's fucking classic, you're moving without having to move... 
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
-
Weed-iculous
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 820
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: New jersey
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
-
Hardy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:37 am
- Location: Montreal, Qc
- Contact:
Oh it may seem riding a bike would be dangerous.CardHore wrote:Bikes. Dont ride bikes high, also bushes arent your friends when your high on a bike. They kind of, attack you.
But last summer, me and my cousin had races on our bikes, stoned.
I was riding the bike as fast as I could, freaking out the whole time scared of falling, yet i didnt... It was crazy.
A bad idea is rollerblading drunk.. fuck that was impossible!
- tankooo1
- Bonghead

- Posts: 413
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users