Smile Empty Soul

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Juggalette
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:21 pm
Location: South murdapolis, murdasota
Contact:

Smile Empty Soul

Post by Juggalette »

Hey! What's up? I don't know about all of you, but SES has changed my life. With the single's 'Bottom of a Bottle', 'Nowhere Kids', and soon, 'Silhouettes'. I couldn't even choose my favorite song by them, I can relate to all their songs, there's such a large variety; 'Silhouettes' is more depressing, 'Bottom of a Bottle' is more pissed off, and 'Nowhere Kids' is more energetic. There's a bigger variety than that but for those of you who have only heard the single's, you should buy the CD (but you shouldn't download it from the internet). It's by FAR my favorite CD of all time. I'm just spreading the word about them. For more information about Smile Empty Soul visit the site, and if not, rock on anyways!

Now go toke-up some more. If you're reading this, your obviously not high enuf cause u can concetrate.
[url=http://www.m80teams.com/register/index3.html?smile][img:0bb4cf11d6]http://assets.m80im.com/teams/smile/ses_marks_territory.gif[/img:0bb4cf11d6][/url]
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

HOly ShItE!!! My life has recently changed for the better too but not because of this band but its still a damn good band that I forgot about thanks for reminding me im gonna go download some of it.
User avatar
Bad Girl Blonde
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 7:48 pm
Contact:

Post by Bad Girl Blonde »

Omg...I love that band...every single song on their WHOLE cd fucking rocks...normally its only the first few...but EVERY song...ALL THE TRACKS were just awesome~!!! woooooo!!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Downloaded their album, good stuff (Y)
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

I don't usually download rock cd's... but this was one worth it.

Wickid! :twisted:
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users