homework when stoned

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

homework when stoned

Post by tankooo1 »

for some odd reason, when im coming down i always feel like crackin open a textbook and doing some homework. this is kinda fucked up, as i have never, ever enjoyed doing that shit. but, now the more i smoke, the more homework gets done. ahh its great to say that.
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Not for me, homework is a drag whether I'm stoned or not...I'm usually too lazy to do it anyways. Maybe that's part of why my grades are so low.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Kronix wrote:Not for me, homework is a drag whether I'm stoned or not...I'm usually too lazy to do it anyways. Maybe that's part of why my grades are so low.
Same here, when i'm smoke, I always tell myself "oh, I'll do this later, when i'll be sober." Problem is, I'm always baked.
gates
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 7:20 pm
Location: wisconsin
Contact:

Post by gates »

I have the same problems :lol: but in the end my homework always gets done....

.....by copying off someone else
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

The only homework I don't mind doin when I'm comin down is essays...like in English last semester nearly every essay I wrote, I wrote while comin outa being stoned, and nearly every one I got at least a 85% (but then ALL the tests but 2 or 3...no joke...I failed :shock: & we had tests every 2 weeks...). Our last essay we were supposed to do in English...it was supposed to be 500...mine was 2226 :shock: It was fucked. Now none of my courses I really don't have to do essays :?
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I always try to do homework stoned, I barely ever succeed though. Now I'm trying a new system of reward ;)
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
sickyle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: maryland
Contact:

Post by sickyle »

Never works for me. Homeworks gotta be one of my greatest buzzkills. Just thinking about school.. AHH. :shock:
[img]http://www.sighost.us/members/cero/sickyle.jpg[/img]
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I tried doing software design homework once. My teacher told me it was the worst piece of shit he had ever marked. The scary thing was I believed I got everything right, and that's the only reason I handed it in :lol:
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

i try to do homework but i always get distracted :?
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

i wrote a history essay high i woke up the next morining read it and it was all like kill the jews and hail hitler (it was supposed to be about fascist and totalitarian leaders in ww2) so i scrambled for a half hour before my bus came rewrten it and wen i went to school and had it all nice and neat on my desk i looked at the board and it said no homework agh i havent tryed hw high since
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
Goodtime Slim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Goodtime Slim »

Even if I have smoked earlier in the day but am now not cained, I can't concentrate for shit on work. I just can't even start thinking how I moght try and do it.
[img]http://img112.exs.cx/img112/528/d4bhardboiled2.jpg[/img]
betto81
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:14 am
Location: New York City
Contact:

Not too bad...

Post by betto81 »

last semester I took a business law class, and english class and an sociology class...

Goddam did I do good. Usually, I used to say i'll do it later but then I'd get an interest in doing my HW. It took me way longer to finish it and studying wasn't that easy too, but all the more inspiring.

It works for me

Albert
shin^st0ned
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:20 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK
Contact:

Post by shin^st0ned »

I recently did a piece of uni coursework stoned. Had a great time doing it, normally I would leave it until the last 2 days until the dead line. But I got blazed one day, started to crack on, and before I knew it, Id written 1000+ words. I read it through sober, and it was pretty cheezy, but lecturers gobble that shit up. Havent got my marks back yet, but I have high hopes.

Sweet pun-age :twisted:
[img]http://www.mess-icons.com/images/emoticons/drugs/023.gif[/img]
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Zen »

Homework is deffinitely not my forte...
And trying to do homework while I'm stoned is VERY deffinitely not my forte... it kinda goes like this... smoke weed.. be stoned... start homework... pass out in homework writing position with no work done...

however! If I started sober... and then smoked weed as I wrote my homework... well shit! Tha'ts probably how Aristotle came up with all of his stuff eh? That would be the high life.
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

I find if i got 2 draw a picture or sumthin ill end up makin it really detailed and colourful n shiat. but if i got 2 do sum writin or maths ill fail it.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users