Weird thought

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Weird thought

Post by eazeyo »

what the fuck is all this? ALL OF IT? it makes no sense how did it happen, what is the world we live in? WTF is it. It makes no sense that we are living and thinking. What is a mind whats in it? wtf is going on?

what the fuck are? we like aliens we are weird, we make no sense

What are feelings and emotions? why are feelings and emotions? why and i feelin so good right now? what is happy?

Is there a meaning of life? what the heck is life anyway?

why does nothing really matter?
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Yeah that topic drives me nuts when i'm stoned, the idea just revolves around in my head 100's of times. But who cares why were here, Just dont do evil, and try enjoy your life (Y)
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

thanks man I mean I managed to avoid thinkin about that when stoned for ages now its back in my head and recurrin all the time after time after time!

Oh and whats time anyways?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

What the fuck is is talking and thinking about any of these things? Good and evil are subjective too. what the hell are morals? what is freedom?

damn, i cant stop thinking about it, its such a revalation. What the fuck is a revelation?
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

what is anything?what is a mind? what is the world we are livin in?

"anything is existence, consciousness has not yet been quantified, and our world is a coincidence"

yeah what the fuck is consciousness, what is dying

they are shutting down my computer, they know of me
software rendering mode! too....choppy....
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Your mind is zoning out, relax and understand how huge planet earth is, then imagine how many other galaxys with planets just like ours in them. Then know that your not floating out in space alone and that you are living on a planet with billions of other people just like you. NOW CHILL :wink:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

Even bigger than the universe, what is the universe? anyway
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Weird thought

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

eazeyo wrote: what the fuck are? we like aliens we are weird, we make no sense
To be ecxact...we are humanoids. Spercies from otheer planets to us are aliens, from their point of view, we are aliens to them, and they are humanoids. Same as..ppls are "aliens" to me...cuz their from othjer countrys, as I am alien to them, cuz I'm from a different country. I dunno, its fucked, i'm fucked ha :lol:
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

eazeyo wrote:what is the universe? anyway



A huge cluster of elements
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Nessus
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Nessus »

um humanoid:
HyperDictionary.com wrote:HUMANOID
WordNet Dictionary

Definition: [n] an automaton that resembles a human being

Synonyms: android, mechanical man

See Also: automaton, golem, robot
sorry,
UrbanDictionary.com wrote:Fucktard

People who get off to correcting every instance of grammar or spelling mistakes on the internet, (ie Unimaginative Pseudonym)
Thank You and goodnight...
Bop IT!
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nessus/just_call_me_guru.jpg[/img]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

LOL. That's all I have to say. Overall, just LOL.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

Life is pretty cool, I guess.
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

All the hopeless questions of hopeless romantics, I always find myself thinking about these after a good session.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Nessus wrote:um humanoid:
HyperDictionary.com wrote:HUMANOID
WordNet Dictionary

Definition: [n] an automaton that resembles a human being

Synonyms: android, mechanical man

See Also: automaton, golem, robot
sorry,
UrbanDictionary.com wrote:Fucktard

People who get off to correcting every instance of grammar or spelling mistakes on the internet, (ie Unimaginative Pseudonym)
Thank You and goodnight...
Then we are humanoid life forms as we are human and resemble humans as since when have u ever known a human not to represent a human and therefore not be a humanoid and somethin else? Also that dicitionary isnt the concise oxford dictionary so I wanna consilt that now hehehe hihihihihihihihihi NI NI NI NI (I am a Knight of Ni and I want a shrubary!)
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

three that will completely mess your head:

1. what was before time?

2. what is outside the universe?

3. whats that little thing crawling on the back of your neck?

8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users