Need some advice

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Ftx
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:17 am
Contact:

Need some advice

Post by Ftx »

I got some solids off a complete stranger tonight and i was wondering what it might consist of? I mean, i've heard stories that it could be made up of any old shit, so basically is there any way to tell? Its like a brown/yellowish color with black bits.
Btw, i wouldn't normally buy from strangers but considering he offered it to me in exchange for a cigarette (he was fucked), i thought why the hell not? I haven't really been smoking for very long and i've never smoked any solids before, so if anyone could enlighten me i'd be grateful.
User avatar
Badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:29 pm
Location: somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Badass »

S :) moke it and see!! Its the only way...
Not in the face!!
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Badass wrote:S :) moke it and see!! Its the only way...
yeah man if u real worried about it dont bother cos its gonna give u a paranoid high and may get u panicky! It sounds okay tho solid I prefer in my bong!

L8az man!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Yer just smoke it im guessings that it was the guys that sold it to you, he was smoking it, as he was fucked oui? Smoke it have fun 8)
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

slow though` take your time, could be a very strong creeper
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

wats a solid is it hash
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

yep it is solid, well done :wink:
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

just realised I need advice but cant remember what for I think its my obesity problem oh now cnat be that cos I lean n mean hmmm maybe its about my anorexia ooh nope I stoned need munchies cant be oh feck it cant be bovered remembereinerinin!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
godSend
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
Location: Medicine hat ab
Contact:

Post by godSend »

well arent we the confindent one haha
No sympathy for the devil...You buy the ticket, you take the ride.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users