cleaning glass pipe?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
sleuth
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:01 am
Contact:

cleaning glass pipe?

Post by sleuth »

What's the preferred or best method for cleaning glass pipes? I've boiled mine before, but I hate how it stains the pot. I also soak it in rubbing alcohol but that contains very deadly chimicals. And I don't want to be inhaling any of that sheit.
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

I run hot water in my sink and use Q-tips..
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

wet pipe cleaner
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users