Little something I was thinking about on shrooms...

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Little something I was thinking about on shrooms...

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Speaking hypothetically, if you were a slave, and your master ordered you to disobey him, what in God's name do you do?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

die on the spot
User avatar
godSend
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
Location: Medicine hat ab
Contact:

Post by godSend »

well not nessarily, but that is kinda confusing. Like a paradox like in that one pepsi and coke commerical haha
No sympathy for the devil...You buy the ticket, you take the ride.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Depends what he asked you to do 8)
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Well, assuming in that situation I was a really large black guy and my master was a somewhat small white man, I'd beat the living shit out of him and run for dear life.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
crazylazyidiot
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:22 am
Location: rhode island stonerz rule!!!!!!!
Contact:

Post by crazylazyidiot »

id be siiikrewd!!!!!1
roses r red/
grass is green/
lite it up/
but dont be seen!

or the pigs will get you!
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

You can't order someone to disobey you because disobeying isn't doing something, its not doing something.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

Kronix damn you do a lot of shrooms!

every other post: im shroomin!

haha good times
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

CardHore wrote:Depends what he asked you to do 8)
]

Are You Mentally Handicapped?!

he said if he ordered you to disobey him..

id probably spontaneously blow up
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
betto81
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:14 am
Location: New York City
Contact:

Post by betto81 »

eazeyo wrote:You can't order someone to disobey you because disobeying isn't doing something, its not doing something.
Dude, an order is an order. If I tell my slave to go fuck off, he wouldn't have the slightest idea what to do... oh, but he'd better do something or I'll beat the living shit out of the maggot for not complying.

So..... if I were to be a slave.... let me guess, I think I would smoke some pot and screw the master's WIFE :twisted:
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Tokin42 wrote:Kronix damn you do a lot of shrooms!

every other post: im shroomin!

haha good times
True I probably should cut back, I've done it like 6 times this month alone...
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

You disobey him in the name of order.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

betto81 wrote:
eazeyo wrote:You can't order someone to disobey you because disobeying isn't doing something, its not doing something.
Dude, an order is an order. If I tell my slave to go fuck off, he wouldn't have the slightest idea what to do... oh, but he'd better do something or I'll beat the living shit out of the maggot for not complying.

So..... if I were to be a slave.... let me guess, I think I would smoke some pot and screw the master's WIFE :twisted:
hehe I lurve this guys chain of thought! screw his wife!! AND HIS FUCKIN SISTER TOO! AND HIS DAUGHTER IF WE WERE THE SAME AGE!!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Herbal $tu wrote:hehe I lurve this guys chain of thought!
i was thinking the same thing hahaha He better comply or ill beat his ass hahahaha
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
godSend
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
Location: Medicine hat ab
Contact:

Post by godSend »

man, why not just hook the master up with some pot make him chill, then ram his wife, sister, and possibly daughter, hell even go 4 some of your fellow female slavves while your at it 8)
No sympathy for the devil...You buy the ticket, you take the ride.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users