Good News for Meeee!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Good News for Meeee!

Post by Sammy »

A dealer in my school has to quit selling because of his new GF, so today I picked up an OUNCE of kill for $40! He said he's still got a 1/2 Pound to get rid of and i can keep buying O's for $40 until it's gone, picking up 2 more for myself tomorrow and 2 for a friend who is gonna give me 1/2 of their bag if I buy for them since $40 is still a wicked deal for a 1/2 Ounce. Funny part is all his best friends are paying $80, I get half-price because I'm a fellow dealer :)
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Lookin' good :) Wish i could be at your spot, i man 40$ an ounce, thats about 1$ per gram. That's sooo god damn cheap!!!
ILL BUY U SUM!!!!!!!!!!
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

damn yOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111oneoneon
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Chicka wrote:Lookin' good :) Wish i could be at your spot, i man 40$ an ounce, thats about 1$ per gram. That's sooo god damn cheap!!!
ILL BUY U SUM!!!!!!!!!!
There's 28 grams per Ounce, not 40.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

OK, 1.428571...$ per gram, to be more specificate.
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

:lol: cute but overall yes ;)
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

:shock: Holy fuck if I cared to try a border smuggle I could make 10,000 % profit at that very coveted wholesale price :shock:

Eat it up, man. If I were you I'd empty my savings account and take out a student loan to cover as much as you can before he sells out :lol:
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

nice deal man i wish i live near to get on that :lol:
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

a wise man once said 'smoke that shit'
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

I get paid on friday, should be around $260, which would be around 6 1/2 Ounces, which I can sell for hmm, around $1200-$1400? W00o00T!


I'm actually willing to mail ounces to WG members from no identity for cheap-o :)
Last edited by Sammy on Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Yup i'd say " w0O0O0O0oOot!!!" too.
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Sammy wrote:I'm actually willing to mail ounces to WG members from no identity for cheap-o :)
Good Ol' Sam! Once you get some more I will be more than willing to talk.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

I'd also like to mention this is Canadian currency :D
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

is it possible to send bud to the us?
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Sammy wrote: I'm actually willing to mail ounces to WG members from no identity for cheap-o :)
OMG i am the #1 interested then . =) hehehe
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users