Well, school is not going well

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Well, school is not going well

Post by clashcityrocker »

I just missed the bus so now I have no choice but to stay home today... Thing is I stayed home YESTERDAY too.

both today and yesterday I had a test in one of my classes... Well shit this seems really bad, I hope this all works out :\

I try and do good in school and everything, but theres always some small detail that fucks everything up for me it seems, like the library running out of textbooks, missing the bus, forgetting a really small assignment 10 times a month... bah.

I guess I am just going to have to drop out of school and become a bounty hunter and go catch terrorists in Taliban
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Sounds exactly like me. Never any big problems, just a bunch of little ones that all add up.

I skipped my first week of classes this semester, told the teachers I was on vacation. Its all good, I got all my homework now to catch up on for the weekend, and I haven't missed anything. Now lets see if I actually do it.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Dont drop out of school, i used to have the same kinda problems but now i have sorted things out and its getting better, dont give up on school, if you drop out you'll be fucked :?
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

taliban is a race of people ;/ not a place
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

lol I don't even think the Taliban is a race of people, it's an organization. ha ha.

About those assignments that you forget: write them down. All in one place, like on a calendar or in a To-do notebook. That's what I do and it works.
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

Damn that seems to be the case for me too. like this semester i said i was gonna do good and everything and i was but the small details always have to fuck everything up. The fuckin librarian didnt let me check out an economics book cuz i didnt have my fuckin ID :evil: shes always let me in the past i dont know whats up her ass...

So now i cant do my economics homework :evil: Im just gonna jack someone elses book, no fuckin way im paying $5 for an extra ID :x
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

drop out get a job hate the job but use the jobs money to pay for weed and forget about job then repeat process!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Dj Rar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
Location: St Helens, England
Contact:

Post by Dj Rar »

Dont listen to him, stay in school and get good qualifications, despite what you think they actually help! may not be useful, but they help
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]

Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users