mushies

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

mushies

Post by belgianwaffle »

i got an 1/8 of shrooms today, and decided to take them in one of my classes out of sheer boredom. i must say, one of the best experiences from any psychoactive i've had. all in all i'd have to say mushrooms are a close favorite to cannabis. if you can get your hands on them, do so! they are well worth it. i'm trippin now and havin a blast!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Up until my last experience with them, shrooms were always godly to me. Now, I feel they have nothing left to give me, and I quite likely will not try them again (though I may for recreational purposes, sometime in the future).
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

any reason for that? if you don't want to share, i understand and don't mind
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

man get off the computer while youre tripping. go do something. or just close your eyes.
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

WHen Im trippin on zooms, all I want to do is adventure. Aka wander.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

lol, i was coming down from my trip while i was writting it, but yeah, i don't much like spending time on the computer, i really felt like getting up and moving, was great fun.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users