Higher

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Higher

Post by herbal stu »

Anybody seen Higher around I miss the wise old man! Hope things are ok for him n sh*t!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

and sensi or how ever you spell his name ;/ not seen him in a while
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Yeah.. or asmodues (spelt wrong) :S they all died maybe.. jp haha prolly too high..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

These guys are the rock on which this church was made!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Herbal $tu wrote:These guys are the rock on which this church was made!
Preach Preach!! haha
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

animal and caro is holdin this place up lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

its all good and the other mods
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Higher is having some personal problems. He may be back soon, may not be back at all. Lets leave it at that.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Thats all I was lookin for m8ey but what about asmo too?
Then again Higher has had his problems in the past I see him gettin thru it and comin back!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

No doubts, he has come through in worse situations. I don't know anything about the other mods.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Hah we're prolly all getting raided and arrested one by one. Leave this site now or you'll be next on the list :lol:
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

LiGhTuP wrote:Hah we're prolly all getting raided and arrested one by one. Leave this site now or you'll be next on the list :lol:
I could get raided now and I wouldn't even get a fine, lol. I'd probably get money by sueing those pigs after they take down my apartment and find nothing wrong.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

yeah Asmodeus is in love :D
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

WERD: I'M BACK.

Nice to see yall missed me.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Welcome back, you crazy Canadian git. :lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users