death box?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

do you think weed is adictive?

yes
4
40%
No
3
30%
get out of my way!! here comes my dealer!!!
3
30%
 
Total votes: 10

User avatar
shredy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:41 pm
Location: Devon
Contact:

death box?

Post by shredy »

What is a death box? it is to do with smoking joints but i dont know anything else
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Was there really a need to add a poll to this? Ask your freakin question and thats that. No need to try to justify your existance by asking if people think weed is addictive, IN THE PIPES SECTION.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

For that matter, what on earth does a death box have to do with pipes? You just said "it is to do with smoking joints but i dont know anything else" - shouldn't it then be in another forum?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
shredy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:41 pm
Location: Devon
Contact:

smoking section

Post by shredy »

whoops. but it seemed like a good place to put it at the time. Is there a A smoking section i could put it in?
sorry about the fuckin' poll K?
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Re: smoking section

Post by GodHand Kronix »

shredy wrote:sorry about the fuckin' poll K?
Haha, for real...No weed is not addictive, and I'm not quite sure what a deathbox is.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Re: smoking section

Post by Tarential »

shredy wrote:whoops. but it seemed like a good place to put it at the time. Is there a A smoking section i could put it in?
Well, there is the general forum, which is good for questions like this. Or there is the rolling forum which, while not proper, is a closer match than the pipes forum.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users