how do you grow your hair out?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Zer0orDie
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

how do you grow your hair out?

Post by Zer0orDie »

i kno it sounds stupid, but does anyone have any tips on how go grow it out? i want it about shoulder length. how long does it take?
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/jointgal3th.gif[/img]
User avatar
cryptic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: nebraska, usa
Contact:

Post by cryptic »

i just decided that i dont want to get my hair cut anymore becuase its exspensive and not fun so i dont, and now my hair is long. that was easy
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/cryptic/bob.jpg[/img] slack
"God i cant wait til that magical day where someone makes a Giant Hashbomb and sets it off in the pentagon and instead of war we can start focusing on potato chips." -Sammy
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Eat lots of fruits n veggies n your hair should grow longer faster and should be stronger :D (I should really take my own advise...cuz I miss my old hair, down to my ass :( I don't want it quite that long again, but almost...y did I get it cut :cry: )
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

i got an afro and the only tip i got is to make sure you comb it and wash it enuf because no one like stanky ass hair!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

I am growing my hair out too, so you say fruits and veggies?
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

My hair is getting pretty long. My advice is leave it be and let it grow. It does so well on its own. Don't worry about how long it'll take - if its not worth the time, don't grow it.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
lift
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by lift »

Didnt cut the top part of my hair for nearly a year. Now afroish top that comes all down:D

Thinking of shaving it all, give it a nice 2 all smooth. Thing is i have no idea how it would turn out.. lol. Dont wanna really risk it.

To make it grow quicker dont wear hats, beanies etc. Give it alot of sun.
Altho i really didnt do any of that, but i really didnt care. Grow at its own pace.
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

Took me about 2 years to get a lil past shoulder length

hippy style :lol:
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

I had dreadlocks that came down to my shoulders.... why did i cut them off, im so sad. I miss them :cry:
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

i buzz my hair... after styling it for 3 years straight i needed a change. its soooo much easier.
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I have a little mini-afro thing going on...I'm pretty happy with it, I have no plans to grow my hair long. I guess, hmm, let's see, don't get your haircut? Jeez, that might work :lol:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Zer0orDie
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by Zer0orDie »

gracias amigo/amiga's
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/jointgal3th.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

amigas aint that an old computer?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

No chico it's a chica.
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

this is my hair... its been growing since beginning of '03 i think.. kinda round there like February or somthig.. my hair grows fast
Image
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users