Oxycontin..

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Doctor Doobie
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:08 am
Contact:

Oxycontin..

Post by Doctor Doobie »

My friend got 8 80mg oxycontin pills. This was our routine for when we had them for 1 week.

Before School: Crushed up a full 80, each snorted 40mg
After School: Crushed up half an 80, each snorted 20mg

Did this for 5 days, every day we had school, this was our experience this week.....

Ill try and explain the high best I can but really its hard to explain...

As soon as we snorted the 40mg each we didnt feel anything at first, 15 minutes later we started to feel something and the high would get higher and higher by the minute for about an hour maybe 2 when its at its highest point. Sometimes I would get scared because it would go higher and higher and I didnt know if it would stop. Anyways what it did for us is it pretty much "activated" all the happy cells or whatever in our body. We would be down for doing anything even taking a full hours worth of notes in class. Taking notes was fucking fun when on oxy. The drug doesnt make you feel stupid, it just makes you get pleasureable body feelings and it makes you very happy.

After the oxy was gone, I noticed that I had got addicted, maybe a little addicted, I started to feel sick the next day and my heartbeat was rushing. But to cure this addiction i smoked 7 bowls of weed a day for the next week to calm me down and I was fine.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Fun experience.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

Tarential wrote:Fun experience.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Sounds cool but if you get hooked on that shit it's really not fun. :?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Thats the truth to. I was addicted to pain pills. Mainly hydrocodeine or vicodin. I was asking people if i could buy them i stole some. Then one day i just decided that it was time to quit it was hard but i forced myself to.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Doctor Doobie
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:08 am
Contact:

Reply

Post by Doctor Doobie »

My uncle has perscription to oxycontin, hydrocodein, ambien, and cyclobenzlapr (spelling) which is supposed to be a muscle relaxer. Ive taken 1 of each. I liked the oxy best of course but ambien was pretty cool too, it makes you feel like your drunk for like 2-3 hours.
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Post by StickyHeds »

Crucial
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users